TJ09

05/22/10 - State of the Cave

New Merchandise and Store Updates

Thanks to JaziandCo, the store is now carrying Neotropical-themed merchandise.

user posted image

In addition, the profit ratio has been adjusted from 15% site/5% artists to 10% site/10% artists.

Progeny Tool

There's an "open beta" of a progeny tool going on in this Site Discussion thread. It's being tested for your benefit, so please, try it, break it, criticize it, and help improve it.

Freeform Role Plays

A new "Freeform Role Play" section has been created as a result of moderator discussion. Polls showed that users strongly wanted such a section, so hopefully you enjoy it.

May Dragon Release

If everything goes well, expect a release containing 3 or 4 new breeds sometime in the next week.

Dealing with increasing numbers of breeds

As more and more releases occur, it's pretty obvious that the increasing variety of dragons makes it harder to collect them all. We're developing a number of solutions to this problem, and once we think we have the best possible options we'll present them to you and gather user feedback.

ohh, shiny new stuff lol happy.gif and yay, new dragons, but yeah its going to be a lot more to collect, guess ill need to keep my scroll clear by then.

Edited by Turtletms

;D Thanks for the update, the progeny is epic, and I love it!

Ooh. More greedy hoarding to do soon. Yay.

AWESOME!

why am i so locked right now zomg

Awesome! I really liked that you tweeted a link here as well, otherwise it could have been a while until I found this happy.gif

Thank you, thank you, thank you TJ biggrin.gif

P.S. Thanks biggrin.gif

Luffs. ^^

Not much else for me to say.... <3

The freeform RP thing seems to interest me.

<3, in general

about this:

Dealing with increasing numbers of breeds

As more and more releases occur, it's pretty obvious that the increasing variety of dragons makes it harder to collect them all. We're developing a number of solutions to this problem, and once we think we have the best possible options we'll present them to you and gather user feedback.

For curiosity, who is "we" here?

Hm, am curious to see what happens with the increasing breeds bit.

i am increasingly suspicious(hides in bush). This looks good though, cant wait to see all the shiny new breeds.