TJ09

05/22/10 - State of the Cave

I see you're locked, Sir Barton! What if the eggs drop at midnight tonight?? lol Just kidding, I doubt they will! wink.gif

Yeah and I'm locked with stuff I'm not willing to part with but lucky for me my hatchies will free my scroll tomorrow morning then comes the really hard part....staying unlocked. *twitch twitch shudder*

*my 2c* Having "seasons" or cycles for when some of the classic older breeds appear really appeals to me, especially for breeds that aren't "collected for the BSA" (like folks who normally collect only one family of each dragon, but load up on pinks and reds for their BSAs).

And am VERY GLAD there'll be no more retiring. THANK YOU TJ AND THE ARTISTS.

Well, at least tomorrow you'll be free! lol Yeah, I've passed up a gold, a hellfire, a sunsong, everything! It's really hard cuz I loves the hunt! smile.gif Good luck to everyone when the snatching begins!

Yeah and I'm locked with stuff I'm not willing to part with but lucky for me my hatchies will free my scroll tomorrow morning then comes the really hard part....staying unlocked. *twitch twitch shudder*

You could always start raising commons for the time being once your scroll unlocks, that's what I'm doing. It keeps you busy and locked but not too attached to them. I have the same problem. XD

>.>

*Shifty eyes*

I heard on the IRC that not all of the removed breeds will be dropped. So even if you've memorized the list, it's not reliable.

I was sooo disappointed when I heard that.

I personally dislikes the idea of 3D cave...It reminds me of other adoptables site I know of.

The basic idea is nice, but divided cave is quite..unDC-like for me

I'll keep track of the ideas though smile.gif

Perhaps not all, Rhea, but I'm still hoping for one of them. ninja.gif There were a few that went missing before the MM release and I'm kinda thinking we might see them but still..... *HOPES* *Hopes Really REALLY Hard*

Mustangs, that's pretty much what I think I'm going to do since I need some of the commons anyway. Gives me a good excuse to finally get off my butt and get them. tongue.gif

Edited by Sir Barton

*Joins in hope*

I'd better not be on the car trip when the drop happens. I will be SO pissed. It won't even be funny. Not one bit.

How long will you be away?

I'm really looking forward to the new dragons (and hoping one of the dragons I know has vanished will be part of the drop). I'm also very, VERY glad no sprites are going to be retired. As for the rest, I'm looking forward to the progeny tool, and the Freeform Roleplay section has just tempted me into my first RP.

About a week, starting roughly 1 week from now.

*Has fingers, toes, and eyes crossed that you won't miss out*

But the Release IS supposed to start sometime THIS week, so hopefully you'll be able to load up with pretty new eggs in plenty of time.

(Just not before Sir Barton and the rest of us clear some space, lol.)

can't wait to the drop to start and to see what new ones they will be.

Aargh, why do I always lock myself irreparably just before a new release? I was locked up tight as a drum with Frills when the MMs dropped, and now I have absolutely nothing to drop if the new eggs come in today/tomorrow/anytime soon! *gnashes teeth*

Thank you for the new eggs, TJ and spriters! I swear, if this site doesn't force me to learn better planning skills (eventually) nothing will...

~Feathers

My scroll is unlocked at the moment. I have two vamp hatchies growing at the moment. I find it easier to resist hunting temptations if I stay away from anything but my scroll as I need to tend to my current growing dragons.

*Joins in hope*

I'd better not be on the car trip when the drop happens. I will be SO pissed. It won't even be funny. Not one bit.

I'm just hoping they do arrive this week, not next week. I have exams!

Don't make me choose between DC and exams! The poor dragons will have to wait...

I know a couple of the breeds that have gone missing from the completed list.  ninja.gif  One of my favorites is missing so I'm hoping..... *crosses fingers and toes*

I noticed some breeds missing too, and they are logical to release in may.

"April showers bring May Flowers." ^^

*settles down to wait*

I'm not catching anymore dragons this week, unless a BBW happens to cross my path.

I swore I wasn't going to pick up any more eggs... and here I am, locked again tongue.gif *huggles eggies*

Hoping the new release isn't for a couple more days yet xd.png;

i hope its not for a few days too since i still have 4 hatchlings lol

and ill probably lock myself soon :x

3 of my hatchies are set to grow up tomorrow afternoon. If the release comes around tomorrow, then I'd still be able to grab them in the evening.

EDIT: LOL, I've done it! xd.png Bred a Magma and a Thunder to complete my 7 sets of trios, as I don't think the release will come anytime earlier than Saturday.

Edited by earthgirl