TJ09

05/22/10 - State of the Cave

Mmmmhr, I doubt it. They're still on the Completed List.

Personally, I think it will be the Day/Night Glories. Oh, and the Ink and Orca! I love those two.

Gosh, you're right, the ink's off the list! I've been hoping all this time for them, they were my fav of the list!

Now I can wait for the rainbows to come (the adult sprite is so beautiful)^^

I so hope that the inks will be in this release.

Thanks TJ, for working on a solution for the collecting prob.

They were a stunning intricately done Drake.  Day Glories were a bright gold with some accent color maybe a blue...and the Night Glories were a dusky brown with blue accents.  There eggs are similar to the Sunrise and Sunset Dragons but different.  I think there eggs are dependent on when they were layed, not when they hatch.  Or something like that.

I know I had it explained to me, because I was afraid it wouldn't be possible to do a line with both together, but do you think I remember how it worked?

*crawls downstairs for more coffee and yet another futile search for the spare brain-cells put somewhere to recharge prior to the old ones burning out*

Gosh, you're right, the ink's off the list! I've been hoping all this time for them, they were my fav of the list!

Now I can wait for the rainbows to come (the adult sprite is so beautiful)^^

I so hope that the inks will be in this release.

Thanks TJ, for working on a solution for the collecting prob.

Unfortunately the Ink and Orca dragons are not going to ever be released. TJ does not want them on the site, and that is why they are off the list.

About the inks - I think I remember somebody saying in one of the past news threads that they would NOT be released (for the same reason as the cake and toy dragons - no more enchanted objects).

Yes, I'm also hoping for a glorious day (or should that be night?) when the release happens.

(ninja'd - must learn to type faster)

(Edited to fix typo).

Edited by Mathcat

"Unfortunately the Ink and Orca dragons are not going to ever be released. TJ does not want them on the site, and that is why they are off the list."

Why not?

Edited by crazywargod

Why not?

Assuming you're talking to me:

Inks: as said above, "enchanted object"

Orca: No animal hybrids.

Ah I see yeah understandable even though it is sad.

Ink, cake, toy - I think TJ has said that he doesn't want any more enchanted object dragons.

Orca - Not sure, but I'm guessing it's because these looked too much like real orcas and not enough like dragons.

(ninja'd - again)

Edited by Mathcat

I'm saddened that the Inks will never make it onto the site, I remember that they were well done sad.gif

I am almost glad I have never seen them. I don't have to remember how good they looked and have to curse TJ for giving them the boot.

Any chance of a "Rejected but finished" list?

/doesn't recall the Inks

Ooh this is soo exciting! I was wondering when a new release would happen! smile.gif Thanks TeeJay!

As for the Inks, I briefly remember someone posting a picture of one on a News thread, but that was before the crazy bug that came in and wiped everything from the News section. sad.gif They were cool.

Any chance of a "Rejected but finished" list?

/doesn't recall the Inks

This. We need this. :3 Even though something was rejected we would still like to see them. It could be considered a "Very nicely done but won't work on DC" area. And it'd help stop people from getting their hopes up for a certain dragon to be released only to see it removed and then never released. I think something like this would help a ton.

I'm curious as to HOW TJ can pick but a few from the Completed Lists to release.It must be a very hard process to do so...to just choose a few of them.

Having a "Finished but Rejected" section would also help prevent people from submitting ideas that were previously rejected. Those ideas wouldn't be in the completed list anymore, so people wouldn't be able to see the idea was tried before.

Does anyone have and idea what day the new releases will be coming out?

I have the hardest time keeping my scroll unlocked. ohmy.gif

I have 4 hatchlings right now, and an egg. 2 of the hatchies should be growing up today. . .so hopefully I'll have plenty of room by the time the new ones are out. *crosses fingers*

I for one, want either the Vulture, the light/ dark Weavers, or the Wolf.

IIRC, those are still on the list.

Has anyone else noticed the Nocturne Night Sprite got a make over? I just saw it.

Has anyone else noticed the Nocturne Night Sprite got a make over?  I just saw it.

I saw. sad.gif I'm sorry, and yes, it's the spriters' right to change their work and it won't stop me from collecting more in the future, but I really did like the other sprite just the way it was. Please don't have changed the daytime pose.

Edited by blackdragon71