TJ09

05/22/10 - State of the Cave

Thanks TJ - Going to stay unlocked - won't p/u any eggs now unless it's a gold, purple or yellow dinos or a chicken since I still don't have these.

I do hope the new dragons will appear after my exams ><

New breeds? biggrin.gif

I hope one is the Pillow Dragon -squishes balls of dragony fluff-

Mmmmhr, I doubt it. They're still on the Completed List.

Personally, I think it will be the Day/Night Glories. Oh, and the Ink and Orca! I love those two.

New breeds? biggrin.gif

I hope one is the Pillow Dragon -squishes balls of dragony fluff-

Unfortunately it's still on the list. I adore the Pillow dragon...it's so fluffy and cute...and huggable

I can't wait until the new release. I'm a bit locked. Oh well. My hatchies should grow up in the next few days, and my eggs should hatch...that way I'll have three hatchies and no eggs.

I just looked at the finished dragons list for the first time ever and WOW! O_O They were all just amazing! I actually laughed when I saw the spider dragon! xd.png Each and every one of them is so cool...how in the world TJ can choose 3-4 to release out of all those beauties is beyond me! Well, whatever comes out of that hoard will not disappoint that's for sure! smile.gif Big congrats to all the artists and their wonderful, creative minds...ah, how I envy artists! wink.gif

Could someone do a really big favor and give me a link to the completed list! I am super new to this, didn't know there was a list of dragons that hadn't been released yet.

perhaps make some kind of weekly or monthly event where rare breeds are less rare?

good job, good luck! =D

By "fixing the too-many-breeds-need-better-collect" I super hope it's something about breaking the lock link or expanding/changing slots.

/blind shining optimistic hope

Now I'm really afraid to grab or breed anything because what if the release happens? D:

User lieks the idea of the Glories being in the release~

Edited by NixAyum

I think we all need a lot of Glory in our Mornings.

And Evenings.

Anyone who hasn't been eagerly hoping for those hasn't seen them...

And Evenings.

I second this statement.

And Evenings.

xd.png Yay! If it is really them that come out I'll be overjoyed. They're absolutely gorgeous biggrin.gif

yay my last egg hatched so I am ready for the new eggs not about to even try for a new egg until the news arrive

Glories? o:

Want!

What was the system to get them again... -ponders-

They were a stunning intricately done Drake. Day Glories were a bright gold with some accent color maybe a blue...and the Night Glories were a dusky brown with blue accents. There eggs are similar to the Sunrise and Sunset Dragons but different. I think there eggs are dependent on when they were layed, not when they hatch. Or something like that.