TJ09

05/22/10 - State of the Cave

For those wanting to see rejects, I know these are some that got off the list.  I think some of them were rejected and some were taken off to be added.

http://kaio.cz-board.de/Sonstiges/CompleteList.PNG

Oh my, I forgot how much I wanted the teardrop dragons to be released. Too bad the enchanted items are no longer introduced to the cave. Thank you for the link!

ETA: typing failure..

Edited by Eiren

What's with the new Nocturnes? There was nothing wrong with the old sprite, now was there?

I really hope it's just dimorphism being implemented and glitchy, cuz I loved the old sprites to bits and pieces. </3

For those wanting to see rejects, I know these are some that got off the list. I think some of them were rejected and some were taken off to be added.

http://kaio.cz-board.de/Sonstiges/CompleteList.PNG

And changing the nocturnes was odd. Why are male and females changed?

Pity the amphibian isn't going up. I can see why it wouldn't fit, even though the sprite is adorable.

From another post here, looks like a sprite change. Which kinda sucks, because I thought the original pose had a lot more.... momentum, like it was getting ready to swoop upwards after prey (or a mate). I was really hoping for dimorphism there.

I hope they release the entwined horn dragon after this. tongue.gif I think it looks cool.

ETA: The ink dragon was so neat. Too bad it got rejected, although I understand why.

Edited by ChaosWhispers

Hypnotic said in Help that the new sprite is the female, and the old one's supposed to be the male. So, it's indeed dimorphism being glitchy here. happy.gif

Hypnotic said in Help that the new sprite is the female, and the old one's supposed to be the male. So, it's indeed dimorphism being glitchy here. happy.gif

That's good to know. I quite like the new sprite, actually. smile.gif

Still, I'm glad the other one isn't being done away with!

Edited by ChaosWhispers

Assuming you're talking to me:

Inks: as said above, "enchanted object"

Orca: No animal hybrids.

*sighs unhappily*

Awww, I loved those two. I figured Ink might get the slate, but I thought Orca had enough dragon in them to pass....

Oh good, I'm glad the old nocturne sprites will stay because I really liked them. smile.gif

Hopefully the little glitch will be fixed soon.

hmmm

3 OR 4 new dragons

And here I thought TJ picks them out and sticks with them.

Looks like he's having second thoughts xd.png

hmmm

3 OR 4 new dragons

And here I thought TJ picks them out and sticks with them.

Looks like he's having second thoughts XD

It wouldn't be TJ if he told us the straight out facts about a new release though, right? He's always keeping us at least a little in the dark. XD

I'm glad the new sprite is a dimorphism change only. I always get a smile out of opening up my scroll and seeing mine in flight. smile.gif

*stops shaking*

Hoozaya! Thanks, TJ! (ARGH, I'd better be online for that release. orz *sends male vibes to my soon-to-be-new-eggs*)

Wait, so if we get a male Nocturne, it WILL be the original sprite, right?

Thank goodness the Nocturne sprites are only a glitch D:" I didn't see why the sprite would have to be changed.

Of the new dragons being released, I swear there was a dragon on the completed list called Twilight Amphiptere... or maybe it was just twilight dragon, idk, but it looked really cool D=

Wait, if TJ is changing sprites now... does that mean the new eggs come out tonight (midnight)? Must... stay... awake... till... morning! blink.gif *gathers chocolate and caffeen and prepares for an all nighter*

Wait, if TJ is changing sprites now... does that mean the new eggs come out tonight (midnight)? Must... stay... awake... till... morning! blink.gif *gathers chocolate and caffeen and prepares for an all nighter*

blink.gif I sincerely hope not unless we get a week long drop of the new eggs. My scroll unlocked this morning and I manged to keep it that way for all of 12 hours. Now I won't unlock until Friday. .........It's official. I have Zero willpower. dry.gif

Seriously can't wait for that release. If they do come out at midnight, I'll be preparing myself as well.

The Nocturne glitch kinda surprised me and made me giddy at the same time. I'm getting too excited over everything!! xd.pngD

Dimorphism wut drop wut

And here I just picked up a couple of eggs! And a final, tomorrow!

Nuuuu

It's so hard to remain unlocked!!!

4 hatchlings one egg and i gotz somone holding another for me!!!! ahhh... and i've know about this since T.J. anounced it.

I HAVE A SERIOUS EGG PROBLEM!!!!

huh.gif is the some sort of rehab for this? lol jk

Yay, the change is only dimorphism! I love the new sprites, but the old ones are epic. I'd hate to see them go.