heartofkavelle

The Sims

Oh ohmy.gif I never knew that! I really want to play Sims now. Is there anywhere I can download a free trial version?

No, I don't think there is. Honestly, I'd like it if there were. While I have the first two Sims games, I don't have the third. I've avoided it because of how glitchy I've heard it is, so I've stayed content with The Sims 2, but I'd still like to try out 3 just to see if it really is as bad, glitch-wise, as everyone has said.

I found a place to download a trial free version of Sims 3.

Got some moar Expansion Packs for Sims 3.

I now have Pets, Supernatural, Seasons, University, and Late Night.

I have the sims3 on xbox 360. I love the way they lean back when their pregnant and love to be evil and go insane with the bad karma powers xd.png

Sims 4 unveiled today. ouo Thoughts?

I'm waiting for them to start announcing a bunch of expansions too before the game is even finished rolleyes.gif. I hope all of the expansions they want to create right now are included in the base game. I hate how in the sims 3 they had expansions that were rip offs of the expansions from the sims 2. Expansions should only be created from an idea that came after you already released the game. If you had the idea before the game was released, then put it in the base game. Otherwise it's just a money grab.

Edited by Syaoransbear

I'm waiting for them to start announcing a bunch of expansions too before the game is even finished rolleyes.gif. I hope all of the expansions they want to create right now are included in the base game. I hate how in the sims 3 they had expansions that were rip offs of the expansions from the sims 2. Expansions should only be created from an idea that came after you already released the game. If you had the idea before the game was released, then put it in the base game. Otherwise it's just a money grab.

I agree.

I have to admit though, I am thoroughly excited for Island Paradise. It is the first expansion I will consider pre-ordering.

Did you guys see
? xd.png

We're going to get a mix of Sims and DC! ^^

I'm playing the sims medieval right now and it really looks like they just put a dragon skin on the birds in the game :/.

Edited by Syaoransbear

Does anyone else have as much trouble as I do while attempting to catch Sims on fire in The Sims 3? :/

I don't have trouble starting the fire, I just can't seem to catch them on fire.

I do to lol I just build a wall around them and wait for them to starve it I want to kill them or have them swim and build a wall around the pool XD

I felt that it was really ridiculous that the PS3 version of the sims 3 didn't have horses. I don't want to have to pay another $70 to get the PC version of sims and the add on pack of pets in order to have horses on my sims.

I like that you can customize more with the PC version of sims, but I don't like that you don't get all those options with any of the play station or xbox or game cube versions. -__-

I play it when I have time, but I hate when my sister goes on and puts a cheat code in. There is no challenge if you dont have to earn anything. Maybe a little boost in money will help if you have the pets version or something, or you have a big family, so you will need to talk good care of them. But otherwise I like to have to make my family get a job and earn what they get. If you just put everything in that you need, then what is the real purpose of the game other than to waste time?

I'm not too sure about 4 coming out, it seems like they are putting less work into things now.

Dragon Valley for example, while it is great that they finally are reintroducing baby dragons from the first Sims, but to me they actually looked better way back then.

user posted image

I can't play Pets until I get a new laptop and don't even get me started on how many times my Sims 3 has crashed.

My only real apprehension about Sims 4 is that I imagine it'll just cater to the lowest common denominator of computers again, in which case they should've just stuck with Sims 3.

Did you guys see
? xd.png

We're going to get a mix of Sims and DC! ^^

That's actually the first thing I thought as well.

Then I realized that I'm broke, and things coming out like that when you are broke is like the worst feeling ever. :x

But anyways, I have enough to work on with my sims as it is without adding dragons just yet, I suppose. I haven't had much chance to play university yet because of school constraints.

But still... lighting your neighbors on fire with your pet dragon? AWESOME.

<3

Edited by Pink

I love this game sooo much!

I have Pets (LOVE IT), Supernatural (OMG BEST EVER), World Adventures (ehh), Generations (ugh it sucks), and I just got Showtime (its too soon to tell whether I like it or not, so far its okay).

DEATH BY JELLY BEAN ohmy.gif

Island paradise is coming out tomorrow! I'm totally going to get it! Mermaids and Krakens!

I love the sims! I played them all in order, but TS3 is my favorite. Even though my computer is sooo laggy :<

something to note: through lots of trial and error, sofas make the best firewood cool.gif

HELPP MEE! I have Sims Freeplay (for Apple stuff) and when I try to name a guy Snow Villiers it comes up with some other name! And it SAYS

Make Snow Villier?

Ten I have some guy named Sam Falamenco or something >_>

just got island paradise and I love it! have pets as well so am currently trying to fit a horse an a housboat xd.png think im going to cheat to build my dream home /resort etc and then start a new game with really low funds and see how it goes =D

i told myself i wasnt going to buy anymore sims games but i saw the sims 4 trailer and im so flipping hyped ugh i dont know what to do

I'm really excited about the sims 4 but I am also kinda sad because I spent so much money on all the expansion packs for the sims 3.