heartofkavelle

The Sims

I love the Sims 3 the best<3 I just wish custom content would download on my stupid computer. dry.gif

...However, I love TS2's cheats.. there are so many and It's so fun to experiment. xd.png

Edited by Hydrogen

Sims 2 & 3 is awesome! Although, the S3 site is kinda (very) glitchy.

I can't stand base-game hair, though, so my computer is loaded with CC... I should probably go through it...

I just have the Sims 3 Pets for DS. I hate the furniture cap they have... my house would be 600% more awesome if it were twenty pieces higher.

*Pokes topic*

I just bought Sims 3 Pets for Xbox 360. It happened to be the Limited Edition. I am really enjoying it so far. I can't even remember the last time I played a Sims game, but I used to love them.

Sims itself did not give you a virus unless you downloaded it from some unscrupulous website, or downloaded unscrupulous CC.

What is the best version of the Sims to play? I want to buy it but I hear it really slows down a computer... sad.gif

PC. It doesn't inherently slow down a computer. If it runs slow on your computer, it's the hardware, not the game. Though, it could stand to be better optimized.

CC is going to take up space in TS3, too. It's up to you to know your computer's limits.

For Sims 2, CC and mods generally mean increased load and save times, though there is nothing that will get it to run exceptionally well simply because of shoddy code and the fact that it is old and doesn't run on more than one CPU core well. Last time I played, I had more than enough computer to run it and then some, but it was still chugging along at some points.

For Sims 3, CC is a bit different. Too much in individual package form will slow it down, and some badly made CC will grind the game to a halt, but combining packages for CC will speed it up noticeably. Some mods will slow the game though, because they require more processing. Large maps with a lot on them will also eat RAM, and the game is 32 bit, so it can never use more than 4 GB RAM when run on a 64 bit OS. Since more expansions means the game itself requires more RAM to run before it even gets to maps and mods, there will be times on a 32 bit OS using the 3G switch, +4 GB RAM, and a video card that Sims 3 will run low on memory. Nothing can be done about that, it's a physical limitation.

That said, a 32 bit OS with 3G switch, +4GB RAM, and a good video card will run Sims 3 fine. Just remember to save regularly.

Edited by Princess Artemis

I had Sims and Sims 2 with all expansions some time ago.

I got the Sims 3 with the Pets expansion... it's amazing <3

I had Sims and Sims 2 with all expansions some time ago.

I got the Sims 3 with the Pets expansion... it's amazing <3

Yeah it is. Its so cute tooo

Love Love Love my Sims3 and Sims3 Pets Expasion pack.I always wanted a game where you could make your own animals and humans look the way you wanted.Funny story my brother bought me the Sims3 Pets Expasion pack for a Christmas present and not realizing we needed the Sims3 to play it so my mom had to get the Sims3 so i could play on my pc. biggrin.gif I tolaly have like ten or more families on my game.

Edited by Laryal

I love the sims 3 but it's so boring without any mods or cheats. Its frustarating if the needs are dynamic and you don't have enough money in the begining.

I was looking at the Sims 3 pets game and I read that the console version doesn't have horses. That doesn't include 3DS right? I was just curious as to if it included them or not.

I love the sims 3 but it's so boring without any mods or cheats. Its frustarating if the needs are dynamic and you don't have enough money in the begining.

I've actually found that the initial money is too much in some cases! I'm currently playing a "homeless" Sim, who lives off of a 10x10 plot, a sleeping bag, and gardening skill. He's doing just fine.

I agree about mods though. Vanilla EAxian is evil.

My aunt is obsessed with the Sims 3, but I like playing them on occasion, too. ^^ I just got World Adventures (mainly for her, but for my own characters as well), and it is so much fun! The pyramids are great. <3

I LOVE sims! I play sims 2 double deluxe cause my older sister wont let me play sims 3!

*removes ladder from pool*

If I try to trap a sim, they teleport...?

If I try to trap a sim, they teleport...?

Your Sim is cheating! Trapping Sims is a time-honored tradition...I've never had them teleport. Are you playing a console version?