heartofkavelle

The Sims

Speaking of the Sims 3 pets, is it any good? Ive played the sims 2 pets and it was like the orginal sims for the pc only slightly better. You couldn't have any friends cause ur stupid pet would always want attention, and when you werent doing that you were always upset and/or working.Then again i lived alone, but still.

So can some1? plz tell me if pets3 is any good?

*Im a console player only, dont play pc, so no info from that plz*

I LOVE the sims 3 pets! Those little kitties are sooo cute! <3 I'm still trying to figure out how to adopt a unicorn.. That would be so cool! My sister saw one in her sim's backyard.. Really nice!

In general I like 3 better then 2.. But that's mostly because my games in 2 were always taken over by the vampires.. The always flooded my towns.. biting every sim that lived there.. So my sims could never hang out with their friends.. cause they were all sleeping during the day.. Really annoying! tongue.gif I was worried that would happen in 3 again, but it didn't! Yeey!

I have the Sims 3 but i don't have all the expansion packs. sad.gif My sister, has Sims 3 pets and she has adopted a Unicorn. If you need her help, PM Dr.Bieber229, which is my sister tongue.gif She'll be happy to help you.

I'm thinking about getting Sims 3 Pets for the Xbox 360, as it is on sale online for Black Friday. Has anyone played the Xbox 360 version? Is it good?

I've locked up my Sims 3 games--basically, I've quit. I'm proud for coming over my addiction. :3 I hate EA. Their team is a bunch of craploaded idiots.

~Cavey

Man, in the sims game i alays dress 50'sish i guess. I always wera a black jacket, somtimes leather, black baggy pants, and either black shoes or black and white vans.

The sims 2 had the best clothing sytem while bustin out had better furniture and locations plus vehicles. In sims 2 i wore fingerless goves and a black and blue hawks NHL shirt w/ my normal clothes.

EEEKKK *Happy fangirl face* I preordered the limited edition Sims 3 Pets game for XBox 360! Cannot wait! 8'D

Yes, I've heard of it! I am getting the game for Christmas! I started to play it on Facebook, and it's pretty fun. I saw commercials for it on TV, it seems worthy enough to play. I still don't know what it's like, I only know how the 'bootleg' is like. (Well, that's what I would call it.) My friend plays it. I also think it's pretty cool how some people make videos with it.

i like the sims 3. i made a house with 6 people and this is the kick.

two couples One couples last name is hero and the other is villone. their dressed the classic way of hero's and villions. i went so far to naming one super annoying and making him wear nothing but underwear with flower patterns. then the last two people i have is one named sidekick and butler. xd.png

the hero's are in police type jobs and the villions are in evil mastermind jobs. though butler and sidekick are unimployed with sidekick still in school and butler is very old, the both of them are arch enemys. LOL

EA people are IDIOTS. (note: I'm Sugarmew on Sims sites. Just fyi.)

EA: Thanks for contacting EA Help! My name is (EA agent name) how may I help you?

you: Hi, I'm Sugarmew, and there's an issue with the Ambitions town.

EA: ‪Hello Sugarmew‬

EA: ‪Please let me assure you that I will try my best to resolve the issue to your satisfaction.‬

‪ you: The problem is that once after patching to Pets, the entire town corrupted.

EA: ‪Alright, May I know you tried to update your base game ?‬

you: The last time I patched was when the Pets updates were released.

you: Have there been any updates released since then?

EA:‪ No, There are not any recent updates. May I know your launcher version for the game ?‬

you: Do you mind giving me a few minutes?

EA: ‪I don't mind.‬

you: Thank you.

EA: ‪You are welcome.‬

you: Game version: 10.0.96.013001

EA: ‪Yes, The game is updated to the latest version.‬

EA:‪May I know what do you mean by corrupted, means its not working properly or you are not able to launch the game ?‬

you: By corrupted, I mean that if I have someone get a Firefighting job, the lot tags (besides the one for the fire station) all vanish, and it spreads into other towns, like Appaloosa Plains.

you: So I can LAUNCH it, but it corrupts incredibly fast.

you: And this didn't happen before the Pets patch.

EA: ‪Yes, Its seems to be the issue of your expansion files got corrupted.‬

EA: ‪I am providing you some troubleshooting steps and reinstallation steps for the Ambition expansion.‬

EA: ‪Delete Temporary Folder:‬

‪1. Double click on "My Computer"‬

‪2. Double click on the C: drive‬

‪3. Double click on the "Windows" folder.‬

‪4. Double click on the "Temp" folder.‬

‪5. Hold the "CTRL" key and tap the "A" key to select all.‬

‪6. Tap the "Delete" key on your keyboard and accept the "Are you sure you want to delete these files" prompt.‬

you: I run Mac!

EA: ‪Okay, Sorry.‬

EA: ‪Please visit this location in your system and delete this folder Ambitions: C:\Program Files\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3 Ambitions‬

‪ ‬

you: I told you, I run Mac. I don't have any kind of folder like that.

EA: ‪I am afraid to inform you that we don't have such steps to delete Ambition expansion manually from the MAC operating system.‬

you: MAC? What's a MAC? Does it stand for something? Because I run Mac. Not MAC. Unless it stands for Mine's Always Corrupting.

EA: ‪I mean the Mac.‬

EA: ‪You must uninstall your whole game and reinstall it again. Its the only option.‬

you: Again? Really? Honestly, your team is so incompetent when it comes to Mac users,

EA: ‪I apologize for the inconvenience you experienced. Mac don't have such options to uninstall the game manually.‬

you: You know what? I am going to say right here, if you don't start getting the EA team to port Sims 3 over properly I'm going to stop purchasing anu of your products.

you: **any

EA: ‪I apologize for the inconvenience you've experienced in getting proper support. I understand your time is valuable. But we don't have exact resolution for this issue as of now. Our developer team is working on it to provide best troubleshooting steps for Mac.‬

you: I don't believe that one bit. You've been promising Mac users a patch for the pixelly Sims when they update to Lion, and you still haven't released one.

EA: ‪I can understand your disappointment. Its not in our hand to make a patch. Our developer is working hard on all the issues. Please allow us some more time. I appreciate your patience.‬

you: Patience? Mac user's patience ran out a long time ago. Have you not figured that out yet?

EA: ‪We don't have any updates from our developer team yet. The only information from our higher department that they are working on it.‬

you: For over 2 months? It does NOT take that long to make a patch.

EA: ‪Sometimes it happens. They created the patch earlier but the results are not good. They are working on a new patch.‬

EA: ‪Clearly, we’ve upset you and I want you to know that getting to the bottom of this is just as important to‬

‪me as it is to you.‬

you: Your team upset me a long time ago, when I installed Pets.

you: I just didn't have an EA account then, so I couldn't contact you.

EA: ‪You have a valid reason to be disappointed. We are in chat support. We can't create patches. Its in the hand of our developer team.‬

you: Well, two days ago I contacted someone because The Sims 3 site was glitching on Firefox, and there has been no kind of fix.

you: So I stopped believing you guys when you said you'd make patches a long time ago.

EA: ‪I can understand your disappointment. But I can't do anything from my end. I am forwarding your concern once again to our developer team.‬

you: TBH I don't believe any of your team anymore when they say they'll forward my concern. Thank you (EA agent name). What tiny wisps of faith I had left in your team is now nonexistent. Goodbye.

I'd specified a Mac chat, so EA clearly was not paying any attention. EA should hire a really nice user I chat to online sometimes as their Mac support. EA clearly knows NOTHING if you compare the two people. I hate EA.

~Cavey

Edited by Cavedragon49990

I want sims Medivel >:D

And sims pet 3.

And sims 3.

And sims night out.

And... -says a list of sims games that goes on forever-

Anyone else started a herd of unicorns in sims pets yet?

I got a pair a while ago, but I've only gotten them to breed once so far.

Eventually my herd will have to spread to a second lot. :x

I finally got Sims Medieval!

It's great. A fresh idea, medieval setting, me like. It's a bit like the Sims Histories (that's what they were called, right??) with the quests and everything.

Sims 2 and SimCity just got too addicting, so I didn't get Sims 3, in fear that I would waste my time even more than I do now.

And EA customer service is crap.

Anyone else started a herd of unicorns in sims pets yet?

I got a pair a while ago, but I've only gotten them to breed once so far.

Eventually my herd will have to spread to a second lot. :x

I have two stallions, one is the father of the other but I'm working on a herd, can't find an unrelated unicorn in my neighborhood and stupid EA won't allow the horse family members to breed.

My sims 3 stopped working so i can't really play until i install it again. (Sister took my disc sooo...)

Baww... I only have Sims 2 Pets(Gamecube)... and it always end up with me glitching up somehow.

But I like living in the town square... it's always fun jacking other people's ice cream/coffee/slushies.

I also have that game! My sims always get mad at me! Wish you could be the pet, but I had pets 3 for the computer, (mom dropped the computer and it broke, with my game in it. sad.gif ) and you could do it! Fun!

ooh ive just got sims 3 and the pets expansion!! I love the horses but wish yu coud actually view the comps sad.gif Im currently playing as n evil sim and have reached level 5 of the criminal career mwahahaha ninja.gifxd.png

(for the pc)

Edited by impi

playing sims 3 i had 3 sims they all got to level 10 in their carer finished their life time goals maxed out all skills and got all lifetime wish points things

What the censorkip.gif?!

I fired up Sims 2 today with only hacks to keep the game okay and a dress that's not high poly. So I move a family into a lot - AND I CAN'T MOVE THE ADULTS. D:< Worse, I don't think the kids could move either.

The custom clothing isn't the problem, the hacks do not interfere with actions, and I don't think Lion is messing with Sims 2.

And the whole point of the family is for a Sims story I want to write...I'm screwed! censorkip.gif! Whywhywhywhywhy!

Sorry, I just needed to whine ^^;

~Cavey

Cavey, Cavey, Cavey... It sounds like you and the Sims aren't meant to be... sad.gif

Anyways, on topic - Ive had the sims 3 console version since its release, but I don't know what to do with it... Is there a way to BEAT it? Or what?