heartofkavelle

The Sims

Okay i looked for a topic of this, but i failed to find it....if there is one already, please tell me. Anywho, the title is self exclamatory. Anything and everything you would like to talk about when it comes to The Sims.

Enjoy!

Luuuv TS(Makin' Magic wub.gif ), TS2(Better graph) and TS3(Best graph and sooooo smoooooth) smile.gif

*high fives* yes! but i still need to get the sims 3.....*anticipates it for birthday*

Can't wait for ambitions! Are you guys on thesims3.com? It's awsome! Why not register to their forums aswell?

WOOHOO! Or. Not. Eh, that word is kinda dirty, when talking about Sims. xd.png

Anyway, I lurvez me some Sims. I got TheSims3 for my birthday (couple o' weeks ago), an I've played it ever since.

I've only got 1 family, but it's a great one. It's a young adult women, named Anja and her husband, a young adult alien-man, named Galaxem.

I started out with the pair beeing roomies in this li'l house. Now they're married, live in a huge house and have 5 kids: Stella (girl, child-stage), Cedren (boy, child-stage[adopted] and the twin-boys Starran and Comet. They be vewy happeh.

I'm trying to complete their life-time wishes: Anja wants 5 kids of her own (so I need 2 more) and Galaxem wanna be some smart-@§§-gymnast. xd.png

/end of rant.

I'm sure we had a sims thread, it must have died... >>

Anyway, 2 rocks, 3 sucks. 'Nuff said. I mean, the sims in 3 are just sooo goddamn ugly, you can't play multiple families and weave little stories between them because the whole city evolves around ONE family - the one you play - and the game keeps crashing for no reason. And yes, nothing's wrong with my computer. It plays dragon age origins fine.

So, yeah... >>

my first favorite sims that had me spend hours upon hours on it was sims bustin out. second sims game i ever had. also the first one where you could get different cars from jobs i believe

i am setting a goal to get all of the expansion packs! *confident* xd.png

I've online dabbled in the online version... like once...

I don't think I ever got what the hype was all about? =/

I only ever played the original and it's exansions, but man it could be funny. Ever tried putting a sim in a room with a telephone, but no door? They ring for pizza and get very upset when they can't go collect it!

Killing them... well... is very fun. :D I got a pretty big graveyard for the heck of it. 16 graves, I think it was. :]

I've just got the second one, with a few extensions. Got a few families, all good. ^^ I'm fond on the elven head-shape, though. :3

Baww... I only have Sims 2 Pets(Gamecube)... and it always end up with me glitching up somehow.

But I like living in the town square... it's always fun jacking other people's ice cream/coffee/slushies.

I play Sims. *muhahaha* I have a Sephiroth sim.

The only thing he has ever accomplished in his life is being the most compulsive neat-freak I have ever witnessed.

My sims are anything but neat. They leave food on the floor so they can FAINT FROM HUNGER!

(Lol)

Obviously you could benefit from mine, then. ;P He'll drop what he's doing just to run across the lot in a rather heroic fashion to.....wash the sink. Or refuse to go to work and getting fired from his job just to water the garden.

What's a heroic fashion?

And my Sim doesn't really bother to shower/use the bathroom/eat/sleep so she/he can faint, or cry out in frustration.

-Demonstrates running across the lot heroically in slow motion-

Like that?

I enjoy making and downloading custom objects and building houses. When I was a kid, when TS1 came out, all I did was build houses. I didn't care about the rest of the game. xd.png

Now, I enjoy playing the actual game, and building houses. Build mode is absolutely awesome.

I just odered TS2 today. Looking forward to it. :3

I'm making a secret underground child sweatshop in my current family. It's so fun to be evil.

I have all of the sims1 expansions. Loved it. I played sims2 by torrenting it and I think I liked it. I really just sat around training dogs to work for me heh.

I played the sims3 for like an hour. I realized you couldn't have pets and lost interest. I usually make male bachelor characters that hoard animals and hate everyone.

My laptop also didn't handle the sims3 very well. I think I'll install it on my desktop right now.

I've never been able to play these games for longer than two weeks though. At that point my obsession dies very fast and I don't touch the game for another few years.

edit: oh god the pain of installing

Edited by Syaoransbear

i used to play, but i kept getting bored, deleted the game then made a new one xd.png

Our PC came with a free copy of The Sims, buut I was 6 or 7 at the time and as such didn't understand it. So we ended up selling it, which is too bad. I'd actually be able to play it if we had it now. The version I've played and enjoyed most is Bustin' Out on my cousin's GameCube. Oh, the lulz~ I remember this one time I was playing through Story Mode with a guy Sim, and I befriended Mortimer, and accidentally got him into a relationship with my Sim. ^^; It was kinda funny, though.

I'd like to get The Sims 2 with Pets and Nightlife on Mr. Laptop, but at the moment I'm too poor. I guess I could always pirate it, though...