heartofkavelle

The Sims

Yeah... Sims 2 Pets for the Gamecube.

And I was so close to trapping my sim's husband forever and ever...

*sniff*

Also happened with firefighters/police.

Screwing with people's lives and making them your puppets, forcing them to set off rockets inside houses, marry zombies, get robbed or stop the robbers, wet themselves, and rant at neighbors, without expecting consequences from god?

It's perfect!

forcing them to set off rockets inside houses,

My favorite activity.

Also, add 'make them live in the town square'. No taxes, steal food, play in the water fountain... Perfect life indeed.

I play the Sims and Urbz on the PS2. I have yet to experiment on my Sim families, though. Might start on that tomorrow. xd.png

LOL. Seriously? That's Awesome.

It wasn't as fun when I realized children can't die from starvation though sad.gif.

Bleh. That just ruins all of it, don't it? Then again, you want them to suffer rather than die. biggrin.gif

It's fun living in the square until your sims/pets' moods are bright red. (Very Angry)

I play the Sims 3 for PC. It's really fun to have guys that like to go fishing or catching bugs. When your characters garden, there's a few plants that are incredibly hilarious. Eventually, you get characters that grow cheese plants, and egg plants. The egg plants grow eggs, not the vegetable. There's even this one plant that grows anything you feed to it. I had fun feeding it fish and watching that particular species grow on a vine.

Well, since people seem to be talking about boxing people into rooms, I have done that as well. I recently learned in the 3rd game that there's this plant called a Death Flower. If your person dies of a non-accidental death, not sure if starvation is an accident, they give the Grim Reaper the flower and he leaves. Or, you just have a person that's particularly clumsy and the Grim Reaper lets them live because they're entertaining.

Really, very few downsides to the game.

I can't wait for sims 3 supernatural being released!! Does anyone know when exactly it will be out? I read something about september.. But I'm not sure about it.

There's a supernatural Sims game? That sounds really fun! It sounds like you can meet monsters and control ghosts or werewolves. That really sounds interesting.

I've been on a real Sims kick lately. I've been playing the Sims 3 basegame. I've got World Adventures too, but I can't find the disk anymore so I'm stuck with just the basegame for a while. xd.png

Has anyone here done the legacy challenge? The rules can be found here.

Basically, it's a challenge to reach the 10th generation of your family. I've just started out with my first generation for it and I'm having a lot of fun. It's a very different way of playing the game and it makes a nice change.

The rules say that you have to start off with a certain lot (a very big one) which leaves you only 1300 simoleons to build your house. So my sim started out with a bed, a fridge, a shower and two meters of wall separating the shower from the bed and fridge. I couldn't even afford a toilet for her. I had to go to community lots and use their bathrooms until she got her first couple of paychecks and could afford a toilet. She thankfully only wet herself once.

Luckily, she has the kleptomaniac trait so she steals a lot of stuff from other people which is pretty much how I've furnished her house so far. tongue.gif Her nextdoor neighbours are rich so I take their nice things...

She also has the mooch trait, so she's able to mooch money and food off people. These two traits have been very helpful given her, uhh, humble beginnings. tongue.gif If anyone hasn't given it a go before, you should try it! It's a lot of fun.

Edited by StormWizard212

I really want to do that legacy challenge but, alas, I normally get bored with my sims before I can reach 3rd generation. >_> Will have to give it a go, though. Maybe with Mary.

Been getting really into Sims again recently. I borrowed my best friend's copy of Sims 3 + all the expansion packs she has (all the main ones. -___-)

World Adventure's probably my favourite but the zombies on Supernatural are the best.

Just recently found out that you can't box in maids. They get trapped in but mysteriously disappear after a few hours. Eh.

It wasn't as fun when I realized children can't die from starvation though sad.gif.

I think there's a NRAS or Awesome mod fix for deaths,

that or drown them xd.png

Borrowed sims 3 for the ds from my freind. That is as close as I can get to playing sims 3. I do have sims 2 though, but 3 seems better.

I recently got S3 on my phone. Plus it's not a good one, so its in bits. Lucky for me, I got it on my laptop. Unfortunate that it's falling apart.

I bought Sims 3 Pets yesterday, so now I have Supernatural and Pets. c:

It's a lot of fun.

I think there's a NRAS or Awesome mod fix for deaths,

that or drown them xd.png

NRaas Master Controller. It's awesome!

So is NRaas Story Progression.

But make sure to update them with every patch that comes out. wink.gif If these mods are out-dated, the game will crash instantly.