Dragon Hearts

LATECOMER ALERT!!!

UN:beiningtian

Name:Draca

Dragon:Day glory hatchling

Age(DRAGON YEARS):14

Pic: http://-jhnN.gif

((

1. Not the correct form, you can not throw in your own form willy nilly!

2. PM LAURA IF YOU HAVE IDEAS WITH THE WORLD!

3. Read. The. First. Post.

4. DOn't join a RP that has rules and standards, just to throw in things of your own and change things we have RP'd with for the last 28 pages.

5. Respect us, and we'll respect you.

6. That means read the first post don't act like your clueless.

7. I do not mean for this message to be mean. I'm clarifying things.))

Kisa collapsed near her manison, half dragging herself in. "What happened to the food pile.." She said, she could barely see anything except the manison, she had gotten sick, but she didn't know what kind of sickness, she couldn't tell in her state.

((heh you guys handled that better then i did :3))

Oranos saw that Nellima had some kind of secret, he din't say anything though. "Well it's ok, seems there ae only a few animals left, and Ares is handeling them well" he said pointing over to Ares.

~~~~

Are was near the fprste finishing up the last three wolves, Oranos was right. He was handeling them well.

Nellima peaked from behind the large boulder that the tree was behind, the fight was ending. "I'll be practicing my building skills while I wait." she said while gather rocks and some sticks left by the shady tree.

Edited by Booo

(No one noticed Kis ais back and sick with a decease)

((Kurapika will help in a bit))

Kurapika finished spreading the poultice on Mira's wounds. "Here, rest for a bit, I'll come back and check on you later. Have to get back to Aria and Spark." She gave Mira a gentle lick on the forehead and turned around to go. "I have to gather more herbs," she muttered to herself. "I used them all up on Mira." As she headed for the marigold place, she heard a rustle. "Hello?" she called uncertainly, afraid there were anymore wolves. She poked her head around a bush. "Kisa! Oh no, you're sick!" she said recognizing the stench. "Here, I'll get some herbs." She disappeared quickly.

Mira nodded and winced a little from the stinging, but gradually it became more easy. She closed her eyes and rested a bit behind the bush.

~~~~~

Luma hopped out from Nellima's back and fell on the ground, though it didn't hurt much. She sat up and made sure to stay hidden from the few wolves that did remain.

((While I'm waiting for Ryuu, I think I'm going to roleplay a wolf...))

A white wolf blinked her eyes open. She had not gone with the rest of the pack. They had not let her. She had to show them that she was worthy. That she could be able to attack a dragon. She crept out of the den and followed the scent.

(Sorry, I was listening to a song.. the videos awesome..)

Kisa looked at Kurapika, "Hi. Okay, go get the herbs if you want" she said, "I'll be in the deputys manison" She mumbled, going inside her manison slowly, she coud hear others fighting, but se didn't know what, and she would just be helping the wolves if she fought.

Poderoso looked around and jumped, or flew to the nearest building by aria and Spark and the others. This was higher and he could see everyone and everything around better.

As Kurapika hurried to the herb-gathering place, she felt a sharp pain in her belly. "My dear eggs," she muttered to the swollen belly. "Perhaps a week before they finally come."

((Won't be on for the next four weeks, sorry))

Nellima saw that the hatchling was cautious, "I'm sure we'll be fine, as long as we remain hidden behind these large rocks I highly doubt that any wolfs will come searching over here." she said, however Nellima wasn't too sure herself. She continued to gather objects to build with.

(Oh um, ok. SQUEE turning 11 tomorrow xd.png)

Luma nodded and scrabbled up onto a rock and looked around, surveilling just in case Poderoso missed something only someone on the ground could see.

~~~~~

Mira got up and scanned the surrounding area. There didn't seem to be any more wolves as she could see, but Mira had to be cautious notheless.

Nellima finished gathering materials and striped some bark off of the shady tree, she tried to cut the wood like Oranos instructed.

Edited by Booo

"Good job Nellima" said Oranos. he saw that there where nomor wolves in sight, everything seemed torn up. Some dragons were limping, he felt really bad.

Nellima looked past the large rock with Oranos, "I wish I could something..." she mumbled. Nellima went back over to the large piece of wood, she started franticly cutting at the wood with her claws even though she was bad at it.

"What are you doing?" oranos asked. He was confused, mabyeshe was building something?

((sorry fr short post, my new kitten is walking all over my key board))

((LOL! laugh.gif aww...))

"Nellima was frustrated, she wanted to build things to help others but she couldn't do much by herself. Nellima slayed at the wood trying to cut it straight but it ended up turning into a pile of ruble. "I can't carve anything! I just end up destroying it!" she screeched angrily.

Edited by Booo

"I don't think you are ready for carving yet" Oranos told her. "You have to be your claws. Paint a picture in your mind of exactly what you want to carve, and if your a true carver you can do it!"

"Okay I'll try again..." she said more calmly this time, Nellima striped more wood off the tree and slowly streaked at with her talons.

"I am GOING TO GET IT THIS TIME!" she thought confidently.

Edited by Booo

"Good, If you Mess up Just try and try and try again" he said, knowing that Nellima was a great apprentice. She would grow up to be a great builder.

Nellima smiled at Oranos, she felt a lot more confident with his support.

10 minutes later of carving and perfecting Nellima was finished. She ended up with a long, crooked object.

Nellima stared at her work not knowing exactly what it was, the image just came to her.

((GTG I'll continue tomorrow))

Edited by Booo

(I luvz kitties, and i'm 11 as of today. I feel mature now xd.png)

Luma looked over her shoulder and watched Nellima carve the wood. Her eyes got round when she saw what she had made. It looked like a three-toed claw/leg.

~~~~~

Mira flew over the Land of Gold, she was becoming more better at flying, her wings had strenghened and now she was scanning the area.

Poderoso, after staying on the building a little longer, leaped off and glided to the golden ground again. He yawned and stretched then laid down by Aria and watched her and Spark.

Nellima was speechless untill she saw Poderoso fly back down to the tree. Nellima turned to Oranos and Poderoso "...so what do you think? do you like it?" she asked still trying to figure out what it was.