Laurarockstar

Dragon Hearts

((accepted i love animals))

((everything is going well, good job you guys :3))

After a short time Nellima couldn't stay still, "I can't just sit here and do nothing" she said talking to herself. She walked over to the window again.....nothing happened...or at least she thought until the fight rose out from the darkness and entered the plaza once again. Nellima couldn't watch any longer and started to pace back and forth, "Something something something I must do something but what? what? what should I do?" she murmured. She didn't know what the violent creatures with fur and fangs really were but she knew that they probably somehow got into the cavern and were just trying to survive like she and the others. Nellima checked on the hatchling who looked asleep, she thought she heard growling noises below her room near the mansion entrance, she then carefully slid the young dragon onto her back and left the ruined mansion down some steps at the back.

Edited by Booo

Aria remained unconscious, breathing slowly but very alive.

Poderoso roared in rage. He had gone in the woods looking for Aria, and she was already here and wolves where invading, and he didn't know! He could have helped them sooner! He flew over the Land or Gold until he saw Aria, Spark, and Kurapika were together and safe. Then he flew toward the nursery where Mira and Nemisiss were guarding, it was safe also. So, he did a loop and started looking for dragons that needed assistance. His orange-red scales shining like the sun and glittering like a beacon.

(if anyone's chars are fighting and could use a hand, post it and Poderoso can help ^_-)

Nellima peaked from behind the Builders mansion and saw a dragon that she had never seen before. 'Where did he or she come from?' she wondered, she saw him do a loop in the air and she thought she saw a flame come from his tail.

'How is that possible?'

Nellima was told by her father about the Magi's when she was younger.

Edited by Booo

Kurapika put her paw/foot on Aria's chest. Feeling the movement, she lowered her head, putting her ear against Aria's lungs. "Breathing slow but even...getting stronger...that's good," she muttered to herself. "Now Spark." She placed her foot on his chest. The breathing was short and shallow. She placed her ear against his lungs. The red messenger apprentice was even worse than his mate. Well, they ARE mates, right? Kurapika thought, then shook her head. I can think about that later. Right now, Aria and Spark need help. She looked around desperately. The sunset medi-dragon had used up all her healing magic. She needed herbs. "Guess this is what you get for being only part white dragon," she grumbled. As she began to trudge off, looking for some herbs, she frowned and looked back. "I need someone to look after them...I can't just leave them here..."

((This is where Poderoso comes!))

Poderoso saw a few remaining wolves fighting dragons, but none where losing and seamed to be fine. He checked the nursery once more before flying toward Kurapika, Aria, and Spark. He landed in front of them looking at Aria first, then Kurapika. "Hello Kurapika, how are they? Do you need help with anything?" he asked. He looked around again before looking at the medicine dragon again. The white mark on his head was glowing faintly, just like the rest of his scales, and his unusual crystal eyes shimmered.

Edited by i_luv_animalz

Nellima was covering the sleeping hatchling with her wings as she walked behind the mansions away from the battle. When she got far away she noticed a large lone tree where some dragons were recovering. "I've never been here before." she said aloud for she had never noticed this place because she had never been this far away from the town and it was behind a large boulder. Nellima thought she recognized the dragons so she went to investigate.

Edited by Booo

Oranos saw his apprentice. "Nellima! Get out of here!" he yelled. His voice drounded n the sound of battle. Soon most wolves retreated, but he was still worried.

Kurapika breathed a small sigh of relief and sent a silent "Thank you!" to the gods for sending her a dragon. "You came just in time!" she cried. In her happiness, she was bold and hugged Poderoso with one of her wings. "I need a dragon to watch over Aria and Spark while I go gather herbs to treat them. They're too weak to move, now." She blinked at Poderoso pleadingly. "Will you watch them? If they wake up, tell them they can't move, they have to rest, and I'll come back soon later." She withdrew her wing, blushing a little. "Will you watch them, please?"

If Poderoso wasn't already red, he would have been from blushing. Kurapika, the dragon he cared for, just hugged him. He almost frowned when she stopped, he would have been happy to hug her back. "Of course! You go get what you need, anyone messes with these two and they'll have me to deal with." he said, his tail began to glow lightly and a fiery extension appeared before vanishing again. "Be careful though." he said, more care and kindness in his voice. He lightly touched her shoulder with his nose.

Nellima saw a small light as she approached the tree and saw Kurapika fly off. As Nellima got closer she became more cautious of one of the dragons under the tree that she didn't recognize.

Edited by Booo

Poderoso watched Kurapika fly off and laid down under a tree, watching and listening to his surroundings. Even over the noise of the wolves and dragons fighting, he hear a twig snap under something's weight. He quickly stood and spun around, a ball of flame in his right talons ready to be thrown, which he quickly extinguished when he saw it was a dragon and not a wolf. Poderoso looked at the dragon, trying to remember if he knew her and her name if he did. "I'm afraid I don't recognize you, so I doubt you know me. I'm Poderoso, and I'm watching Aria and Spark for Kurapika." he said and laid back down.

((i know thats what i said xd.png ))

"Nellima!" Oranos called again. He ran towards her. Why can't hatclings take orders? he thought.

Poderoso looked up when he heard talons clacking the gold street. BEfore he got worked up again, he identified the dragon as Oranos. "Hello Oranos." he said and looked back at the hatchling. So your name is Nellima he thought. His thoughts where disturbed and he quickly whipped around to Oranos again when he heard a growl. A wolf wasn't far behind him and was headed toward Oranos. Poderoso hissed, the white mark on his head glowed and a ball of fire formed in his talon again. He side stepped very quickly and threw the ball at the wolf, missing Oranos and giving the wolf a face of ashes. It howled and ran toward the forest. Poderoso grunted and set his claw back down. "Waste of fur." he mumbled to himself.

Edited by i_luv_animalz

((Sorry I'll edit. xd.png))

Nellima didn't say anything at first and looked at Poderoso in his eyes, she was timid meeting the large dragon. "H...h...hellooo" she stuttered, "I've never seen you around before". Just as Nellima was talking she saw Oranos run over and talk to Poderoso, she saw a stern look in Orano's eyes when he looked at her. She bowed her head sadly, "I'm sorry, I know I was supposed to stay inside but I couldn't...I had to do something...and theres nothing to block the entrance" she shivered.

"I've been trying to protect the hatchling..."

Nellima put down her wings to reveal the sleeping hatchling she had been hiding.

Just then before anyone could say anything a wolf without warning was behind them and there was fire coming form Poderoso who threw it at the wolf. Nellima covered up the hatchling again and went behind the tree, "Your on fire!" she screeched.

((Ryuu2: Is she in the fight?))

Edited by Booo

((i'm going to do an active check every now and then, and now))

Oranos glared at Nellima. "You should know better! taking a hatchling out here in this...this....this" he didn't have words. "Nellima, why?" he asked, she must've had a good reson.

Poderoso shook his head. "No, I can create fire, but I'm not on fire." he said to the hatchling then looked at Oranos. "She was trying to help, don't be too hard on her. Fighting and beating a wolf with combat? She'll be a great warrior when she's older." he said to him. Then he added in a stern but kind tone, looking at Nellima, "But, learn to follow orders, and you'll be a greater one." He smiled and laid back down.

Nellima looked at the two, "Actually....I didn't fight off anything...I snuck out of the ruins and searched the darkness for somewhere safe and I saw this tree. I didn't want to be around the battle, it's too risky, especially with a new born." she said.

Edited by Booo

"ok" he started "I'm sorry i was hard on you, you are smart, smart enough to lok out after yourself."

(Ahh screwit... Bye bye forest! MAWAHAAHAHAHAHA... I mean, he he)

(MWAHAHAAHAHAHHEEHEHEHAHEAHAHAAH... Ahem!)

(Post later one I remember)

Kurapika trudged through the forest, muttering. "Herbs...herbs...herbs...there's some marigold!" She ran to the clump of flowers. "Good for infections." She started to bite through the stems happily.

(Ciao!)

Luma blinked sleepily and looked around. The dragon called Nellima apparantly brought her out of the crumbling mansion and was now talking to two other dragons, one a bright orange(Ponderoso) and the other had frills(Oranos).

Wha... where are we?

~~~~~

Mira was getting dizzy from her wounds. A scratch hopefully not as deep as she feared on her flank, a cut on her right front foot, and she got tumbled over onto the hard dirt. She rested behind a small bush, trying to catch her breath.

~~~~~

Fight fiercely young one...

Zanzi blew her warm breath on Mira, which felt like a warm breeze to her. She flew over to Luma, hidden in Nellima's wings.

Be careful young hatchlings...

She whispered softly.

Nellima was caught off gaurd by Oranos' reply and she smiled, "Thanks..." she said quietly. Nellima went over to Poderoso who she thought was listening but he looked asleep. "Does he really fall asleep that fast?" she said humorously, then Nellima's eyes got really big as if she remembered something. "Speaking of which-" she turned to Oranos, "He's a Magi dragon right? Don't they use the power of teleportation?" she asked.

Nellima began to feel the hatchling wake up.

Edited by Booo

Kurapika finished biting through the stems and began to make her way back to Spark, Aria, and Poderoso. She heard a small sound and small, gasping breaths, as if someone was taking a breather. She peeked around the bush. "Mira? Oh, my!"