Laurarockstar

Dragon Hearts

((Well you could just say something like "Kisa waited but Kurapika didn't return".)) Edited by Booo

Poderoso heard Nellima speak to him and turned his head to her. He looked at the carved piece of wood she was holding, trying to figure out what it was supposed to be. At last he said, "I think you're getting better, keep up the good work." He smiled.

Nellima smiled back to Poderoso, she placed the wooden object in front of her and concentrated on thinking about what it was, "So.....w-what do you think it is?" she asked stuttering to Oranos.

Edited by Booo

((Hey guys, I'm back! Sorry Ry))

Kurapika licked her stomach lovingly and finished picking the herbs. "Kisa first," she decided, heading for the other dragon. "Here you go. Eat them all, and sorry for the bitter taste." She sniffed Kisa delicately. "You're quite sick; don't move for a while. Rest here."

The white wolf sniffed the ground again, following Mira's scent.

(Kisa is sick with a disease, Nellima carved something out of wood, Poderoso is watching her and Spark, and a wolf is tracking down Mira. Oh, and if you don't know, wolves invaded.)

Mira flew a way more until she saw something. A tuft of fur caught on some thistle. It felt like the kind of fur she was shredding when she fought with the wolves.

Wolves.... So there are more, at least one. I should be careful.

She went on scouting the area, and caught a ptarmigan, and ate it.

"heh it's probebly a, uh a" he stuttered to Nellima "what ever you want it to be" he gave an akward smile.

(fElla do you still want to be part of DH, your carries where deleted, just tell me if you want them back :3))

((rainpeltstar, remeber this i acceped?

Forum name: rainpeltstar

Scroll name: Same as forum name

Dragon name: Luna

Type of dragon (DC dragon): Black dragon

Age (Human years please): Egg

Apperence (Scars, marks, etc...): When hatched, she will be a normal Black dragon like Mira. But she has a small darker black spot(Sort of like a new moon) behind her ear.

Personality: Easy to anger and offend, but kind and trustworthy.

Bio: Its unknown how this seemingly normal Black egg got into one of the many crevices in the Land of Gold, but it is proof that dragons have lived before in the Land of Gold.

Job: None

Position: None

Other: None

Can you fix the bolded parts please? i want to apprentice he soon, by he way dragons were never in the land of gold before athena, there were humans.))

Edited by Laurarockstar

"Well whatever it is it might have use in the future" said Nellima. She looked past the rocks in the cavern trying to get a good look at the plaza ahead, 'It looks like the fight has ended' she thought. Nellima felt the soft soil under her feet where there was no gold paving, "I'll bury it here for now" she said. Nellima was a clumsy digger but the soil around the tree was strangely soft.

Edited by Booo

"yup" he said "Get ready fro Athena's water works, she does it every time" he said. Oranos knew he wasn't very respectfull to AThena, but they were best fiends so, it was kinda instinct.

((Forum name: rainpeltstar

Scroll name: Same as forum name

Dragon name: Luma

Type of dragon (DC dragon): Black dragon

Age (Human years please): Egg

Apperence (Scars, marks, etc...): When hatched, she will be a normal Black dragon like Mira. But she has a small darker black spot(Sort of like a new moon) behind her ear.

Personality: Easy to anger and offend, but kind and trustworthy.

Bio: Its unknown how this seemingly normal Black egg got into one of the many crevices in the Land of Gold, but it might have been rolled out there by its parents.

Job: Messanger

Position: Messanger(?)

Other: None

I fixed it.))

"Ugg... That's what i get for going to an unknown place by myself.." Kisa grumbled. "Your with eggs aren't you?" She asked.

Kurapika blushed, then smiled. What was there to be embarrassed about? Kisa was a friend. "Yes, Skoll's," she replied happily. "I'm nervous and excited at the same time!"

((@rainpeltstar-She is to young to be a messenger, and anyway i think Fella is gonna PM,

@Booo- Athena is really emotenal, very time some thing bad happens she starts crying))

((Do dragons have tears? (just curious)))

Nellima nodded and started digging the hole where she would bury the wooden object.

After a short time the hole Nellima was digging had already become pretty deep due to the softness of the soil, Nellima was so caught up in clawing at the dirt that she didn't realize that the soil was being tossed at Aria.

Edited by Booo

The white wolf came to a small clearing. Mira was sitting in the middle, eating something. The wolf's nose twitched at the scent of prey, but she was here to capture the dragon. She smiled as she imagined what the pack would think when she bought home a dead dragon! The wolf crept along the bushes, circling around Mira.

(I meant when she's old enough... I have a habit of saying things wrong.)

Mira jerked her head up. She hadn't finished her meal yet, but she felt like something was tracking her again. She flapped her wings and lofted off of the ground. If it was a wolf, it wouldn't be able to get her easily enough if she was flying. But Mira couldn't keep this up forever. She had to tire eventually. But while she was in the air, she spotted a little of her tracker. A smudge of white behind bushes, though she only saw it for a second, and it seemed to be circling her area.

The white wolf could almost taste the dragon blood when Mira took off into the air. She blinked in confusion and took a double take. Yup, the dragon was gone. Growling in frustration, she started to follow Mira from the ground.

Mira looked over her shoulder. Surely enough, a white furred wolf was following her.

Well, it's not going to kill me, that's for sure. But I still might not be able to get rid of it. The only way is to lead it to the other dragons, or attack. But if she wants to kill dragons, than it's a bad idea.

Mira waited until the wolf seemed to be getting frustrated, then she dove down towards it, screeching. She dug her claws into it's back and anchored herself firmly.

The white wolf bent her head to sniff at the ground when Mira landed on her back, screeching. She jumped in surprise, dislodging the dragon's claws slightly, but not enough to shake her off. Growling angrily, she turned her head and bit Mira's leg, trying to get the pest off her back.

Mira slashed her claws at the white wolf's face, and she shook her head, annoyed.

"Why don't you go wreak havoc somewhere else?"

She hissed, knowing that the wolf wouldn't understand her. She took a sharp breath. Mira felt something hot rise up her throat, so she opened her mouth to cry out, but a jet of hot fire came out of her mouth.

Fire! I never knew I could breath fire before...

She aimed it at the wolf, singeing it's fur.

The white wolf yelped as the fire came at her. She whirled around. Nobody told me dragons were this dangerous! She fled toward the forest, trying desperately to put out her flaming fur. The wolf was never seen again, not even in her pack.

Mira swished her tail defiantly.

No one trys to kill me unless they want to get their fur or scales shredded!

She grinned, then went to a group of dragons.(Poderoso, Ouranos, Nellima, and Luma)

((What the heck!? Poderoso was supposed to be watching Aria and Spark!! O.O Did I miss something? I always miss stuff. *sulks* I can't roleplay Spark until I catch up...))

((Urm... I think he IS watching them, but then Nellima came over with Luma and Ouranos was there and...

I can't scan pages very properly.))