Laurarockstar

Dragon Hearts

((NEWS: I'm doing the Dragon Hearts Check, i'm to lazy to give you indevidal PMs. So PM me saying you want to keep your charries. In a week if you don't tell me I will earase them. If you come on later and see your charri gone, just tell me and i will put it back.))

Edited by Laurarockstar

((Good idea, I don't think CinderOnyx's characters ever existed. xd.png))

((There was a user called CinderOnyx who signed up but he/she never posted (or at least that I'm aware of).))

Poderoso wasn't asleep, just listening. He opened his eyes and looked at Nellima, answering her questions to Oranos. "No, I'm not asleep. I am a Magi dragon, but haven't mastered the power of telaportion. For some reason, I can't figure out how to do it, I'm not even sure I can. But, I can create and use fire without burning myself, and that suits me fine for fighting and battling." He concluded and smiled. Then he looked up and around, listening and looking again.

Nellima was startled, then she just snorted sarcastically. "Impossible....I saw a Magi once before I ended up down here, my father told me all about them, a Magi dragon with the power of fire is like a fish that can fly.......unless....." Nellima went into a deep thought.

((BOOO YOU TOO!

I LOVE ANIMALS PMED ME BUT YOU DIDN"T!!!!! c: i'm saying that in a nice way))

Kisa looked around sleepily, and smashed her head into some trees, knocking them down. Sheshe spread her wings, and took off after enough trees were gone she could open them, she flew as fast and high as she could, trying to avoid crashing back into the forest. She made it back to their city of gold. To the main places.

(Did you get my PM?)

Mira looked up and saw Kurapika with some herbs. She swung her head over.

"Oh hello Kurapika."

She smiled weakly.

~~~~~

Luma narrowed her eyes as she tryed to figure out this possible contradiction.

A Magi dragon able to use fire... but not teleportation, whatever that is. Doesn't seem to odd to me...

(Oh yeah, on Tuesday or Saturday I might not be on much because it's my birthday/birthday party. And on Thursday is the last day of school.)

Poderoso grunted, beginning to get a little irritated with Nellima. "Look, I'm not your normal Magi. My father was a Lava dragon, my mother a Magi, I am a Magi but can only use fire attacks and one other that I shall not speak of and do not ever use. That may of may not answer your question, but that's why I use fire, my father." he said, a little edge on the word 'ever'. He turned around and looked at Aria and Spark, making sure they were still fine.

Nellima woke up from her deep thought to hear Poderoso, "The pink squishy creatures! They must be responsible for this! she roared. "Just like Athena you must be a hybrid, my father told me stories about your kind, you don't see many of them around, my father also said that there was a rumor that that hybrids are becoming more common ever since.....whatever has been happening above our heads." Nellima stopped her flashback rampage and turned around to see the new born completely awake. "Oh...didn't notice you woke up" Nellima turned back to Poderoso and Oranos "The hatchling was separated from the nursery when the fight broke out, it can't return until the wolfs are gone...the others must be worried..." she said.

Edited by Booo

"Hybrid?" Poderoso said and laughed. "No Nellima, I'm not Hybrid. I could hear my mother and father talking just before I was rolled down into here and force hatched, I'm not genetically made, pink things don't speak our language, just born with two different parents." he said and smiled. The girl was right though, hybrids did exist, and he very much hoped he wasn't one and doubted it highly.

Nellima gasped for air as she went into one of her rampages again "WHO SAID ANYTHING ABOUT THEM SPE--" Nellima stopped herself and became herself again. "Sorry..." she said quietly "I do that sometimes."

Nellima was wise but when angered she can barely control herself.

Edited by Booo

Poderoso shook his head, hatchlings with tempers. "You're not the first I've met, don't worry about it." he said and laid back down.

Nellima sighed and went over to Oranos who hadn't said anything "We have to wait, again..." Nellima was embarrassed, mostly because she didn't want to admit that she dropped her hammer in the builders mansion.

Edited by Booo

((WHAT???????????

EDIT: you are new right? well i don't really know what your doing, might have to put you on the yellow list))

Edited by Laurarockstar

((Um lol?

((Edit:

1. Any RP changes, new areas etc. will be discussed and decided by Laura.

2. Follow the rules

3. No double posting, no spam.

4. It would help Laura a lot if you were more detailed and specific about what you are suggesting.

5. Have you read the story plot?

Thank you. tongue.gif))

Edited by Booo

"Are you okay?" Kurapika gasped. She didn't wait for an answer. Mira was obviously very weak right now. "Here." She chewed up the marigold leaves and started to spread them on Mira's wounds. "This might hurt, but it'll keep away infection."