WonderBubbles

Balance Post Office

I'll try not to make this one too wacked up that the one in Darklings tongue.gif

Syko is just sadistically funny. He doesn't count. XP

Hai ND! You're always welcome here (and to any other RP I have. >>). x3

Syko's awesome. XD

You don't have to PM it to me. x3 You can always post it here. :3

Hehe..........Evil is my middle name. (not really)

Okay, I guess I'll post it here then XP

Anyway, I keep forgetting that I should NEVER type up a character sheet as soon as I wake up and roll out of bed; it turns out to look like what's below this. sleep.gif (Warning- may be short and confusing. It's confusing the tar out of me at the moment )

Username: Neutual Demon

Name: Xtero (ex- TER-oh)

Species: Necromancer

Sex: Male

Powers/Abilities:

-Like most of his kind, Xtreo can raise the dead. However, he is more capable of raising spirits to his aid than animating corpses of the deceased.

-Even though his ability does help him many a time, he doesn’t rely entirely on it. Because of that, he is also strong physically and can endure menial tasks without using up energy on his abilities.

Weaknesses:

- Although he can raise spirits, it requires more energy than typical corpses and drains him quickly, thus his summoned spirits only last for a rather short range of time.

- Even though Xtero has physical strength, he lacks both talent and ownership of any weapon besides his bare hands.

- He is very short tempered, and almost anything from petty arguments to someone’s horrible cooking can set him off.

Description: http://wall.alphacoders.com/images/Fantasy...y-Dark-4807.jpg

Personality: As mentioned above, Xtero is short tempered. But although he lacks a longer fuse on his temper, he has a rather sad demeanor if you look far enough. He tries to hide that part of him with small talk and random comments, neither of which are significant to the situation at hand. Xtero just hasn’t coped with life after the death of his sister, and since she did most of the talking for the pair, the necromancer lacks sociability.

Other:

Anywho, anyone care to give me a summary so I don't have to read 40 some odd pages? tongue.gif

Not much has hapened. Um, Team Uno has recieved their mission and while on their way got into a internal fight. Which Sigmud(?) stopped. Um, Team dos got their assignment, but is split because my character(an angel) can't get close to Dark's character(a Fallen angel)... Oh, and Team Dos is about to meet up with Team Uno.

So, nothing really exciting, huh? Well then, that leaves me to think up how to get my character (once he's accepted) to meet up with you lot without gettin his head knocked off his shoulders.

Hmm, he doesn't seem the type to outright say that...

Oh well, he'll figure it out once he gets there.

Lol just an "OH HAI! biggrin.gif"

More like a '*twitch twitch* Hello', and a few more twitches.

Then ask for some cake. Necromancers cannot use their powers without a nice big slice of cake. Sugar works wonders for them.

Have you read the Anita Blake vampire hunter series by any chance? =)

I'm afraid that I've never heard of it before. :/ I usually don't find much interest into vampire books. More of a multi-race person.

Oh. The books are amazing. She is a necromancer in love with a vampire but also a werewolf and she slays the vampires. Confusing but amazing biggrin.gif

Sounds like a typical love-backstabbing book. Doesn't sound very interesting. I'll keep my nose in some R.A. Salvatore books.

D; wrong! It is not!!! D:<

Anyways, Where is FRoDdybears? D;

If you want a good vampire book, read the ones by Anne Rice. Or, any of Anne Rice's books for that matter. She has lots of others that aren't about vampires. Like The Witching Hour. >w<

Edit: oh, and her vampire books aren't sappy love stories at all. lol

Edited by Kira1

Oh. I know. I love Anne Rice! Queen of the Damned! Anyway, I gonna go bed, night ^^

Hurm... I think I read one of her book before. Not sure which one though...

I love that book too! Well, goodnight Angel *lol is 3 in the afternoon over here*

You might have read "Interview with the Vampire" ND. Most people have read that one.

The title does sound familiar. Is that the one with the creepy vampire girl that appears in the middle of the story?

Possibly. In the book, there is a little vampire girl named Claudia who is a bit creepy that comes into the story half way through.

Yup, that's it. I read that book.

I don't think I have it anymore. I believe my sister took it with her when she moved out of the house.