TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

I just checked the color count on two eggs and got close ups of them...they seem to have an average of 50 or more colors on them. Though I would probably check more to be sure xd.png

How are you guys finding so many? I've only found one...

Refresh a page in the cave (Cave entrance, your scroll, the easter egg basket, etc) every 12 minutes and you will get the eggs.

I unknowingly clicked on the last one.

I got all 38 now, if I counted right! biggrin.gif

Happy Easter, everyone! laugh.gif

How are you guys knowing which spriters made which egg? I see people saying TJ's egg, Vicats, etc, but since each egg doesn't have it's own individual page (so it doesn't show who sprited it), how do you know?

Thank you so much to Marrionetta for suggesting this, TJ for implementing this, and all the spriters for making such wonderful eggs, (and of course Umbreonage for creating the cute baskets). I've had such fun today waiting to see what beautiful egg would pop up next, and I really liked having a release where everyone was guaranteed to get something nice. I'd comment on my favorites, but I'd be writing something for all 38.

I'm glad these are staying around - it would be a shame to put the effort into collecting all the eggs only to have them vanish completely in two days. To me, the reward for collecting all the eggs is to have 38 wonderful eggs to look at. Though I certainly wouldn't complain if dragons based on some of these eggs popped up in the Requests forum some day, I'm content with having the eggs.

How are you guys knowing which spriters made which egg? I see people saying TJ's egg, Vicats, etc, but since each egg doesn't have it's own individual page (so it doesn't show who sprited it), how do you know?

2nd post of this thread has everything. The post after TJ's.

Refresh a page in the cave (Cave entrance, your scroll, the easter egg basket, etc) every 12 minutes and you will get the eggs.

At exactly 12 minutes or any time after?

Check the 2nd post here: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...dpost&p=3590038

Any time after.

Edited by miladyz

I got all 38. Thanks to TJ and all the wonderful spriters. The eggs and the baskets are wonderful. I had so much fun hunting those eggs.

To me, the reward for collecting all the eggs is to have 38 wonderful eggs to look at. Though I certainly wouldn't complain if dragons based on some of these eggs popped up in the Requests forum some day, I'm content with having the eggs.

I'd be happy having these beautiful eggs on my scroll, too. Of course, I would not turn my nose up at having dragons from all of these eggs, but the eggs are just as satisfying. They're STUNNING.

Especially the Na'vi egg :D

Yes!!! Just one more needed:user posted image

Then I can finally get to sleep!

Edited by Bobophie98

Any time after, the egg will stay on every page in DC until you click it.

Cool, I just realized I have the TJ egg. smile.gif

so when he says two days does he mean today and tomorrow or today and yesterday?

Almost there!!! Wonder what happens if you get them all XD

You get the pleasure of staring at them all day going "oohhh shiny" *_*

so when he says two days does he mean today and tomorrow or today and yesterday?

That can easily be observed by reading the date of the first post! xd.png