TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

Finally found all 38 after being at it on and off all day. Thanks again TJ and artists for finding ways to make DC exciting.

I got 25 and my sister has 27 ahh this is so much fun

Gah, I have 18 so far... 20 left to go. That aught'a take about 4 more hours at 12 mins/egg. xd.png

Twenty-one! Man, I wish it was only a ten minute cool down period. But other than that, it's absolutely GREAT!

I've got 22 so far, I hope I can get them all before the times up.

Tnx! another question, why does your basket picture show eggs in it and mine is empty?

Mine showed as empty until I had 5 eggs.

20/38, just caught TJ's egg. My favourite so far is still Umbreonage's one - i just want to pluck it off my screen and put it on display somewhere!

This is the only thing keeping me entertained at work. tongue.gif

26 now.. i have so many favorites.. xd.png i found most of mine so far: Umbreonage's, Iarsma's, Skinst's, Silverdrak's, and Jeredu's..

i still have yet to find TJ's

Edited by ParticleSoup

Mine showed as empty until I had 5 eggs.

At 20 eggs your basket will look full with an egg on the side.

hi peeps xd.png i'm finished, and well, kinda bored! this was SO much fun, and now i don't know what to dooooo....

so i'll be stalking this thread and i wish luck to all of you still looking!

I only got online 3 hours ago, then took a break to make and eat dinner, so I have far to go. Can anyone tell me, do we need to click on these like a dragon egg, or is it enough that the picture loads on whatever place you found it?

I found one on the page of one of TJ's mints, while looking through a new aquisition's lineage. smile.gif *happysquee!*

I just got my final egg! Good now I won't have to worry all night if I'll be able to finish this hunt or not! LOL

I only got online 3 hours ago, then took a break to make and eat dinner, so I have far to go. Can anyone tell me, do we need to click on these like a dragon egg, or is it enough that the picture loads on whatever place you found it?

I found one on the page of one of TJ's mints, while looking through a new aquisition's lineage. smile.gif *happysquee!*

you have to click the egg

I always thought there should be a chocolate dragon but maybe there could just be a chocolate egg for the festival. tongue.gif

a description I made...

*Chocolate dragons are not actually alive. They are enchanted items of food that act almost identically to dragons. There biggest threats are sugar loving Mammals and insects who usually try take a bite out of them and for this reason chocolate dragons are rarely seen exept for the time of year when chocolate is most common and sometimes seems to be alive by magic.*

Just an idea. smile.gif