TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

Thanks Miladyz! My last one was another favourite of mine too-The blue one with the white swirl on the left hand side. xd.png

This was a great idea! I really enjoyed it, and I've just gotten my 38th egg. They are all beautiful - what a wonderful job everyone did arranging this! Thanks!

searching for my 8th. I would be happy if it weren't for the fact that I can't grab a new egg from the cave (i've seen 50 of them and every time I click them they've been taken) >.<

I might have better luck asking someone to get me one xd.png

Edited by redterror117

this event is the most fun I've ever had on DC (and that is saying a lot because I do love the site)

29/38. Can probs grab one or two more and then off to bed, but I can grab three in the morning most likely and then easily grab the last five tomorrow night! Yay!

I have 4 left to collect. tongue.gif

I'm not going to finish tonight, but I have all of tomorrow to do it as well so... meh.

I believe it was mentioned on page 36 or 38-ish that these baskets will stay on the scroll - they'll just move from the top of it, but will remain available.

Have fun, everyone. (slinks off to cuddle her completed basket and rest for work tomorrow)

this event is the most fun I've ever had on DC (and that is saying a lot because I do love the site)

Indeed! It was so cool to wake up today and find this I had a lot of fun searching for them all over the site I used the down time in between finding eggs to help cook dinner dinner was awesome It was worth all the hours of searching just hid all my little darlings though because Im off to bed they are getting viewed to the max today Hoppy Easter Everyone cant wait to see what happens next! Chocolate Dragons? One can only hope biggrin.gif

...and my LAST egg is due up at :50. This has been a blast and a half; thank you to everyone who had a hand in making it happen.

Got all of them!

Ohh where do I go to get one of those festival of egg pictures with the rotating eggs I see in everyone's sigs??

So cool! I like this event! Gathering Easter eggs rocks!

Edited by Floodsdragon

Just want to pop in and say a huge thank you to those who did the eggs

great job

and thanks for the hunt

10/38 :'( oh well a few more than tommorrow comes..... any egg catching tips?

The one colored like the creatures from the movie...

could you give me a link to the pic?

I believe it was mentioned on page 36 or 38-ish that these baskets will stay on the scroll - they'll just move from the top of it, but will remain available.

Have fun, everyone. (slinks off to cuddle her completed basket and rest for work tomorrow)

Found Marionetta's post on page 33: http://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...dpost&p=3591034

The basket will be moved from the top of your scroll, but you'll still have it and be able to view your eggs. <3