TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

whatever, i know what i was told.

Regular eggs (like the ones you get from the cave) have four-character codes that need to be posted so they can hatch. These eggs are just to be collected and shown off; they won't hatch no matter how many views they get, so they don't have those codes. If someone told you these had four-character codes that could be posted to make them hatch, they were mistaken.

Do they auto appear every 12 mins, or just 12 minutes after the last one you clicked on?

Do they auto appear every 12 mins, or just 12 minutes after the last one you clicked on?

12 mins after the last one you clicked on, I believe.

I'm kind of confused? Where exactly do you look? I've gotten 1 so far. Is there a time limit between when they appear?

Could osmone just explain how to find them to me?

Thanks

-Nacho

I'm kind of confused? Where exactly do you look? I've gotten 1 so far. Is there a time limit between when they appear?

Could osmone just explain how to find them to me?

Thanks

-Nacho

They appear randomly at consecutive times (12 minutes after the last egg you picked up). There's no actual location, just scan the page.

12 more! Thanks so much for an awesome first four days of April, Dragon Cave team!

Well...that's that. I've got all 38! biggrin.gif Woot!

Well, now for some very much-needed sleep...

But first, I wanted to say goodbye to everyone until the 9th of April. I'm going away on a camping trip!

Feel free to stop by my scroll and check out my Easter eggies!

Ttfn, ta-ta for now! *Tigger chuckle* smile.gif

Have a lovely time and congratulations on completely nabbing all the eggs.

I'm on egg number 32--so I'm getting there!

It would be fantastic if we could keep them all in our baskets then click on it and see all the eggs. No need to hatch, just for show

I've got...*counts* 10 more to go.

EDIT: 9.

I'm frantic to finish tonight because I'm not going to be around tomorrow. sad.gif

EDIT EDIT: 8

Edited by evilbunny405

WHOO HOO!!!! Does a little jig around the house! I got them! all 38! YES! lol Now. If we just get to keep them! ROFL! biggrin.gif

30/38! I'm doing pretty good. biggrin.gif Though I think I'll probably need to get a few more tomorrow, I don't think I can squeeze 8 more in within another 40 minutes.

anyone know if we can keep the eggs?

We can only hope! I don't think there's any official word on this, though why make such gorgeous egg sprites only to have them disappear?

I keep saying, someone said a while back that we do get to keep the eggs. The basket gets moved from the top of our scrolls to somewhere else, but they're still there. dry.gif

We can only hope! I don't think there's any official word on this, though why make such gorgeous egg sprites only to have them disappear?

I think Marri said something about us being able to keep them.

Only 5 Left for me!! I haven't done an egg hunt in awhile and this was/is addicting.

Also, they are all so lovely. I do hope we get to keep them in some shape or form. If not I'll be saving an image of my screen. They are too pretty to just wander off after the event. tongue.gif

Just got my 38th. smile.gif

Have any more been discovered while I was asleep, or is the total still at 38?

Just got my 38th. smile.gif

Have any more been discovered while I was asleep, or is the total still at 38?

We're still at 38. Congrats on getting all of them! biggrin.gif

Edited by miladyz