TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

I just came here for the first time all weekend and wow this is cool.

How are you guys finding so many?

I only got online 3 hours ago, then took a break to make and eat dinner, so I have far to go. Can anyone tell me, do we need to click on these like a dragon egg, or is it enough that the picture loads on whatever place you found it?

I found one on the page of one of TJ's mints, while looking through a new aquisition's lineage. smile.gif *happysquee!*

You have to click the egg, but that egg is yours, no one else is clicking it.

Found all 38. happy.gif

As for how, they appear on whichever page you are on approximately every 12 minutes.

I didn't realise there were so many!! I don't think I'm gonna get them all sad.gif I only have 5... lol

you have to click the egg

Thank you. I was wondering if somehow I could make the hunt faster. Long work day tomorrow.

I've got a bunch of ppl's scrolls open to look around, and I had the same egg show up on a cave mouth page and on one of Liedarendi's waters. Strange luck.

I have 17! I believe they appear 12 minutes after you clicked the last one.

Found all 38. happy.gif

As for how, they appear on whichever page you are on approximately every 12 minutes.

that was exactly what I suspected, thank you for confirming it.

22 and counting! Nine minutes until 23 shows up! *bounces in seat* This is a lovely event! I can't wait to see what happens if we get all the eggs!

Gotta say....I had kind of a cruddy Easter, and this event really helped to brighten it up. Thanks TJ and spriters!

Found all 38. happy.gif

So that's what... 5 per hour? And I've got 33 left to get. So.... apparently I have just over 6 hours left of collecting to do. Ha!

Edited by Bramblyhuck

I didn't realise there were so many!! I don't think I'm gonna get them all sad.gif I only have 5... lol

It takes about 7 hours minimum.

user posted image

The list, in festival order.

Almost finished compiling right before Kila made a post with all of the eggs labeled with all artists, then decided to just fill in the last few blanks :V

Finally got my 38th. Whew!

Do they randomly show up or are they timed?

They'll show up every 12 minutes on whatever DC page you're on.

Preemptive ninja.gif