TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

Quick question.. is this event over after midnight? I only found out about it late this afternoon, and have only been able to acquire 4 thus far sad.gif

Wow these are pretty eggs.

Also, way late on this. Been busy today. xd.png But, I'm moving along getting my eggs!

Whoo hoo, finally got them all biggrin.gif

Thank you so much TJ & all the spriters, this was a great event & I had a blast collecting them on my lazy-day off!!

Got all 38 of mine...Thanks TJ and all the spriters on their wonderful eggs and a fun way to enjoy Easter.

biggrin.gif Soclose! I've got 31/38 now. The rest... will have to wait 'till morning. *yawns*

Been an awesome day all around. <3

This was a great idea. Thanks, staff.

I like imagining what the dragons would look like that would hatch from some of these eggs. The glass egg with the gold chain is probably my favorite. It was breathtaking when I first saw it. A lot of them have been as well, but I still love the simplicity of it.

31! I just got the swan egg, so I'm a happy camper, but there's one more GORGEOUS patterned one (sorta like the dark blue and gold one, but red) that I reeeeeally want!

Quick question.. is this event over after midnight? I only found out about it late this afternoon, and have only been able to acquire 4 thus far sad.gif

Don't worry, they'll still be around tomorrow like TJ said in the first post. biggrin.gif

Edited by miladyz

Question: how long do you have to wait after finding one egg, and where do you have to look to find a second? Half an hour after getting one, I still can't find another... sad.gif

Don't worry, they'll still be around tomorrow like TJ said in the first post. biggrin.gif

This is from the first post:

While I don't have a pretty picture for you this time, I'd like to announce a two-day event that is unlike any other: The DC Festival of Eggs.

And I was getting eggs yesterday........... sad.gif

Nine more! *wards off sleep with a battle axe*

Does anyone know what happens with our Easter eggs after its over?

Are we gonna be able to keep them???

They're too pretty to have just disappear!!! ohmy.gif

These eggs are all beautiful, and I'm having fun trying to guess where they're going to show up next! Have to admit it's a little vexing when they end up under the banner ads, but otherwise their locations have been quite amusing.

Anyone else getting delusional eggs though? I've gotten a couple where they still follow me for a few pages after I've clicked them and formally added them to the basket.

I now have 16 and my bro has 12 from playing Super Smash Bros. Brawl, finding egg, playing, finding egg, on and on. biggrin.gif So hopefully we can get them all since we aren't doing anything tomorrow 'til late at night. biggrin.gif Can't wait to see what we do with them! biggrin.gif Or have we learned what it is already? unsure.gif I don't wanna read 20+ pages that have been made while I was playing. I'm lazy. >_<

34....34....soo....cloooose....must....finish

Curse my determination

lol i understand i have 31 and i wanna get them all asap

Does anyone know what happens with our Easter eggs after its over?

Are we gonna be able to keep them???

They're too pretty to have just disappear!!! ohmy.gif

no one knows yet

but im sure youre not alone in wanting to keep them :3

It was 1:00 AM his time when they started...which still is technically today. They will not stop at midnight because the event still has one day left.

While I don't have a pretty picture for you this time, I'd like to announce a two-day event that is unlike any other: The DC Festival of Eggs.

Maybe you are in a different timezone? My brother got one last night. smile.gif

WOW! They're all beautiful! Unfortunately, I don't think I'll be able to get even close to all of them, because I have less than ten minutes on the computer tonight, but it was insanely fun anyway. Thank you, TJ and all you epic spriters! biggrin.gif

-crosses fingers and hopes that she can keep them-