TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

28 eggs and STILL no swan! Yet my friend got HERS on like the second or third egg. *pouts*

i got all my eggs earlier this morning it was so much fun i haven't celebrated Easter since i was a kid, and i just wanted to thank everyone involved with this project! All the eggs are so beautiful but my favorite one is the Black Swan egg thanks Seiss, and right up there is Umbreonage, Silverdrak!

ETA i really hope that all these eggs to be released in the future!

Edited by Tayiadragonbite

I cant seem to find the place were you post the codes.

What codes?

Edited by Wookieinmashoo

I'm done. =D I got all 38. I'm so happy. They're all so pretty! GREAT JOB TJ AND SPRITERS.

I wonder if anything happens to those who catch them all... I won't mind if nothing happens, having these prettyful eggs are reward enough. <3

I cant seem to find the place were you post the codes.

There aren't any. They're just for decoration. ^^

Mrr, some people keep pulling late April Fools' and claiming to see bunny eggs or whatnot in the cave >>

i did that a lot lol

especially with the avatar one :x

What avatar one?

Mrr, some people keep pulling late April Fools' and claiming to see bunny eggs or whatnot in the cave >>

LOL Id love to see a bunny at the cave

No i was told earlier there was codes that needed to written down and posted somewhere. I am not talking codes like the ones you have to post in forums. I am talking about the four alpha-numeric code.

Well...that's that. I've got all 38! biggrin.gif Woot!

Well, now for some very much-needed sleep...

But first, I wanted to say goodbye to everyone until the 9th of April. I'm going away on a camping trip!

Feel free to stop by my scroll and check out my Easter eggies!

Ttfn, ta-ta for now! *Tigger chuckle* smile.gif

No i was told earlier there was codes that needed to written down and posted somewhere. I am not talking codes like the ones you have to post in forums. I am talking about the four alpha-numeric code.

These aren't like normal codes. I'm pretty sure they're just the same image number (it's huge, not the 4 letters/numbers).

WOOHOO I got them all!

Now I wish we could keep them LOL

I certainly hope we can keep them all in a Leetle Basket!

The basket is about the size of an adult sprite. Maybe it'll just get integrated with the rest of our scrolls, and then you click it to see the eggehs?