TJ09

04/04/10 - Festival of Eggs

I don't think they're rare. They just get taken really fast, since they're brand new. After a few more days, they should be easier to get.

Not in my experience.

I still am having a hard time getting any of the eggs that came out with the magma and "your hair stands on end" and the icicle egg dragon batch. The only new eggs I was able to get was the ones that for a few months that is all you saw on the new page. The last new batch I was able to get even after it calmed down was the batch with the balloon dragon.

And they just don't pop up as much (and the other ones have been here so long almost everyone but new people have them so they don't click them). So you still have a high demand for them even months later (maybe even a year at this point for that one batch I'd like to get some dragons from).

Is there a list of which awesome spriters made which beautiful egg?

First Page,

And Thanks for are the AvaEgg love guys. I appreciate it. <3

this is my basket

user posted image

Hmm seems that there are actually 4 baskets. Green with no egg on the ground, green with egg on the ground, yellow with egg on the ground, and orange with egg on the ground.

Not in my experience.

I still am having a hard time getting any of the eggs that came out with the magma and "your hair stands on end" and the icicle egg dragon batch. The only new eggs I was able to get was the ones that for a few months that is all you saw on the new page. The last new batch I was able to get even after it calmed down was the batch with the balloon dragon.

And they just don't pop up as much (and the other ones have been here so long almost everyone but new people have them so they don't click them). So you still have a high demand for them even months later (maybe even a year at this point for that one batch I'd like to get some dragons from).

The legendary trios are uncommon, so they're never going to be easy to get. The dragons in this new release are going to be commons, so they'll become easy to get.

Hmm seems that there are actually 4 baskets. Green with no egg on the ground, green with egg on the ground, yellow with egg on the ground, and orange with egg on the ground.

There are nine.

3 different colored baskets with 3 stages of eggs in them.

The legendary trios are uncommon, so they're never going to be easy to get. The dragons in this new release are going to be commons, so they'll become easy to get.

That's what you think......tongue.gif

I left again. Went to have dinner.

13th Egg found.

This one looks if there's an Egg inside the Glass Egg.

I think you have to wait like some minutes before you can find another one.

You have to wait 12 min.

26 so far

i really hope something/anything happens when the event ends with the eggs

if not it was fun searching for them!

i really dig these

user posted image<= awesome! and first one i got

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

that is just a few but i like all overall smile.gif

user posted imageI do believe I have completed my basket! I love antimony's spriting style smile.gif

These are so pretty and a good idea, thank you TJ & Spriters, happy easter everyone!

Exactly at midnight (my timezone) I found my 38th egg in someone else's basket...

But it seems they were a bit hungry too tongue.gif

user posted image

lol i got my 28th while looking at my already-found eggs! tongue.gif

ten to go

Okay cuz I was trying to read a few pages and people were saying it was a range or something but I just got Shanthaia's egg.

:3 these are all so pretty and detailed. Ty to everyone's hard work.

Got all 38 (and catched a red dino while waiting smile.gif )

Thanks to the spriters--- I love all of the eggs!

And thanks to TJ for this amazing egg-hunting-easter-event.