TJ09

04/01/10 - MAYHEM

My luck at catching strikes again! (I.E. zero luck whatsoever) But seeing the radiance one, it's very pretty. Good thing I'm keeping my grey fogged, or I wouldn't even have a shot at these beauties! xd.png

Beeing German, I have a question.....

I can't translate " fell flame".... Can someone discribe me what the "fell" means, please?

I'm confused...

"fell", when using it as "fell flame" or sometimes "a fell wind" usually means bad, or evil, or ominous(sp?) like in some games, they will say "a fell wind is blowing" they usually mean something feels wrong, or something bad is about to happen.

No! No! It's... what it is! No names! eriflleh... or...or...

Would you perhaps be talking about the Filthnrfms?

LOL I fell asleep on the keyboard! xd.png AND MY HATCHLINGS HAVEN'T MATURED YET!!

Oh man.

They get cuter and cuter with their wings.

I'm glad there's different males and females.

They look so amazing now, I can't wait to see them grown.

Would you perhaps be talking about the Filthnrfms?

That's it. I'm gonna copy that and attack people with it when they use it for real.

oh, how beautiful are the hatchs! biggrin.gif and the eggs certainly too.

thanks TJ/Spriter Team and happy easter!

If you're having bad luck, try the AP. I've seen two nebulas and a sunsong there so far.

Hmm... I've got a couple hatchlings that should be growing up in about fourteen hours or so... and then I can hatch a few eggs so that I'll have room to try and catch some of the new releases. WHICH ARE PERMANENT SQUEE I'M SO HAPPY. -brain leaks out of ears-

biggrin.gif *Invites you to the locked parteh* WEEEEEEEEE

Dangit! I keep grabbing nebulas! Anyone want to trade a nebula for any of the other three? xd.png

Gosh, I have got one of them! It wasnt the one that I wanted most, but I dont care. I want them all!

What is its name? This egg has a brilliant radiance coming off of it.

If you're having bad luck, try the AP. I've seen two nebulas and a sunsong there so far.

This.

Nothing in the cave, so I haunted the AP and got a ... sunsong?... on my second try. I wanted the Fell I saw a few seconds ago but meh. I'll get them all.. eventually. I'm now re-scroll-locked again with eggs I cannot give up.

Grow up little ones!

Wow its seems some ppl are sortve having a hard time getting nebulas and some arent... I have 3 nebulas from last night

Edited by LightsApprentice

No! No! No! I don't remember what that was. Still, don't spoil the surprise.

So far I've got a Sunsong from the cave and a Nebula from the AP. And I'm using Chrome...

So just to be certain, these are permanent additions to the cave, yes? My siblings and I are all locked with Frills, so we want to be sure we're not missing something temporary. smile.gif

Thanks! I can't wait to collect all the new eggs! biggrin.gif

~Feathers

So many nebulas being abandoned. I'd grab them all if I could. They're the prettiest of the new releases, in my opinion. Of course, I'm a sucker for space-themed things.

So just to be certain, these are permanent additions to the cave, yes? My siblings and I are all locked with Frills, so we want to be sure we're not missing something temporary. smile.gif

Thanks! I can't wait to collect all the new eggs! biggrin.gif

~Feathers

Yep, they're all permanent. ^^

OMGGG FINALLLYYYYY MAYHEMMMM. And O______O pretty eggs (and hatchies)! Got two of them in the morning >_> two more to go!!!!!!!11!!1!!111

I haven't gotten any of the eggs. I'm using a gateway laptop, which is the fastest computer in my house. I'm pressing the f5 button with my cursor hovering over the spot where the egg will be. I click like crazy, but so far I still don't have any. Grrr. >:I

This doesn't seem very mayhem-like......

I'm going to make a guess and say that more eggs are coming. I think there will be an egg that is the color of each mod's forum color. (the color that the mod's name appears as in the forum)

Just a guess.... cool.gif