TJ09

04/01/10 - MAYHEM

But of the people calling the speckled Yarglblarg one has been their mama and another one of their artists =o

Have the nebula...it seems everyone does cuz those are the last to go...I want the rest but I keep missing em!

W00t for abandoned speckle! now I need another speckle! (Wants both genders)

Not to mention I got 2 blunas also ^.^

And ANOTHER speckle! Now to coax my friend to help me get the rest

2/2 nebula 2/2 wyvern 0/2 sunsong 0/2 fell fire

Edited by renlacarne

gahhhh now my siblings are all mad at me! They want to log in to their scrolls and dump all their commons to try for the new eggs, but I told them they're wasting their time trying on our internet xd.png

My Purple dragon grew up at 4 days and I caught a Nebula the following minute. Fastest. Scroll. Locking. Ever. biggrin.gif

My Purple dragon grew up at 4 days and I caught a Nebula the following minute. Fastest. Scroll. Locking. Ever. biggrin.gif

Nice! Lol!

C'mon cheese! Cheese loiuse! Lmao!

I so far have managed to only pick one of the new eggies ( a nebula) However I was stalking the AP and found a nice bonus, a ready hatched black hatchie! I am hoping it becomes a girl! ( Me likey the new female black sprite) Then I will have an alt and a non-alt!

Why are people debating over the names of the new dragons?

From lurking and sparking the memories of it are three of the names: Bright Breasted Wyvern, Sunsong Ampthere (spelling fail), Nebula. The Sunsongs' scales/feathers change color in sunlight. The male Wyverns are more brightly colored than females.

Stop the silly, nonsense names, please?

I know. This last hour is taking forever huh?

Yep. At least the egg in question is officially at 4 days now, so it can't be too much longer.

Stop the silly, nonsense names, please?

Is it a silly nonsense name when the mama and one of the artists of the Yarglblargl are calling it by that name instead of "Bright-Breasted Wyvern"?

Yep. At least the egg in question is officially at 4 days now, so it can't be too much longer.

Its confirmed that they will hatch at eggactly 4 Days? Lol I made a pun

Is it a silly nonsense name when the mama and one of the artists of the Yarglblargl are calling it by that name instead of "Bright-Breasted Wyvern"?

Yes, because it annoys the heck out of a lot of people.

Hurry and hatch, nebula eggies!! I want to get the other two breeeeeeds D8

Its confirmed that they will hatch at eggactly 4 Days? Lol I made a pun

TJ said something to that effect, and I've noticed that it's the case for every egg I've hatched since then.

all day tomorrow I'm gonna be locked with 5 hatchies.

*tear* sad.gif

But the day after tomorrow... freee! biggrin.gif

If Nebulas are already starting to stay longer, I might have a chance, if my frill would hurry up and hatch...22 more hours?!? Curse you sleep.gif I don't even have an Incubate open

Alright enough drama over names.

Please and Thank you.

The cave has been locked up every time I've been hunting the new eggs! I still haven't been able to grab any. sad.gif

Does anyone know how often the cave refills after drops?

Every five minutes, but only three eggs at a time. You'll have far better luck with the hourly drops or the AP.

Alright, I'm back! I'm reading up from my last post to this new post.

>.< And my new eggs got soft shell while I slept. *All are fogged* WTH? I incubated all of them, and I had had them for a few hours each too . . . .

dry.gif There goes having them hatch and grow in a timely fashion.

Edit: Caught up to my post again. Still no (green) Speckle for me. I'll be here on and off all day. . . or maybe I'll snag a Gold or Silver from the AP. . . .

*Plunges back into the cave*

Edited by Happy Dragon

absolutely in love with the egg.... uhh with the brilliant radiance biggrin.gif such pretty hatchlings!!!!

Can someone please catch for me?

i can't get them.

please pm me.

thanks. smile.gif