TJ09

04/01/10 - MAYHEM

They are you are only still seing them because people are dropping them for new mayhem eggs.

anyone else besides me already know what the new adult sprites look like

I don't think they're retired yet? I would've thought TJ'd post a thread about it, at the least.

They are you are only still seing them because people are dropping them for new mayhem eggs.

Well, *I* do, but that's hardly fair. xd.png

Personally, I'm not dropping my frill egg to free up a slot. xd.png Since, y'know, the new releases are gonna still be here.

Edited by JereduLevenin

I don't think they're retired yet? I would've thought TJ'd post a thread about it, at the least.

Nope they are gone for good.

- to frills lovers because i sorta liked them but it looks like it was straining to take a dump uf you look at its facail compostion.

lol JK xd.pngbiggrin.gif

*doesn't wake up in time to join in on the latest drop* Darn it.

Ooooh...TJ's hatched. Ah, NOW I remember what the hellfire one is: that makes three I plan to get four of (Sunsong, red-breasted, and now hell fire).

The grammar in the first sentence made my brain hurt. :c

Re-phrase please?

=x I saw vamps being abandoned and cb splits for these new releases. I try to prioritize and keep things just in case this turns out like mid-winter madness. xd.png

- to frills lovers because i sorta liked them but it looks like it was straining to take a dump uf you look at its facail compostion.

lol JK xd.pngbiggrin.gif

Any official word on this, besides from Lyth?

The grammar in the first sentence made my brain hurt. :c

Re-phrase please?

We all are still seeing frills in AP cause people are dropping them like turds for new eggs.

lol

jk about turd part

-Checks my Frills actions-

I don't think they're gona for good yet, because Lyth, the spriter, asked they be unable to breed... Mine is on cooldown, but it doesn't say "This breed of dragons cannot breed".

Its a shame. I did like Frills, I just never got around to getting one. I don't think that they would be retired yet, TJ usually would give us some warning. And, of course, this could just be a very cruel prank.

Its a shame. I did like Frills, I just never got around to getting one. I don't think that they would be retired yet, TJ usually would give us some warning. And, of course, this could just be a very cruel prank.

Tis April first!

Any official word on this, besides from Lyth?

I'm 99.9999 % sure that they're staying. The little .0001 % chance is that this is all a conspiracy.

TJ CAN'T TOY WITH US FOREVER

Kila told me they were truly being retired.

I know that they're being retired, but are they retired now? Like, at this very moment? Sorry if I'm being confusing. ^^;

-Checks my Frills actions-

I don't think they're gona for good yet, because Lyth, the spriter, asked they be unable to breed... Mine is on cooldown, but it doesn't say "This breed of dragons cannot breed".

Mine can still breed, I'm not going to test it out because I don't want the egg to end up dying though.

I know that they're being retired, but are they retired now? Like, at this very moment? Sorry if I'm being confusing. ^^;

I don't know *when* they're being retired, though. xd.png

And, of course, this could just be a very cruel prank.

I don't think so... It was announced a few days ago, and Lyth sounded pretty serious... People were saying stuff like "Frills aren't the best sprite around". I can't even imagine how much that hurts Lyth.

Personally, I like the Frills, too. I'll be sad to see them go.

Mine can still breed, I'm not going to test it out because I don't want the egg to end up dying though.

Breed with a valentine or something. My Best Friends Can breed. Just tried it now.

Does anybody ever manage to get a hellfire from hourly drop I can't ever get an egg from that drop lol

I always get a new egg from a 1 second drop