TJ09

04/01/10 - MAYHEM

Breed with a valentine or something. My Best Friends Can breed. Just tried it now.

I got no interest but I think it's like that for most breedings cuz cave is clooggged.

I'm sure it hurts a lot. D': I wasn't around for the drama, but I can't believe people would say things like that!

Jeez. Well, I heard that it's gonna work like the old (bright) pinks, though there is no "new" frill to replace them, so perhaps they will always produce eggs of the other parent? Oooooh, exploitable.

I know that they're being retired, but are they retired now? Like, at this very moment? Sorry if I'm being confusing. ^^;

I think it's time we get to the bottom of this. Who's up for some super-sleuthing? >:3

Hm, are frills going to be phased out/replaced or.. will they just be turned into a non-breedable, never-to-be-obtained-again species?

Hurm...if Frills are definitely being retired...best grab as many as I can. *sobs* goodbye, CB Magis...I'll miss you!

I think it's time we get to the bottom of this. Who's up for some super-sleuthing? >:3

Whats that?

Also a while back the Wiki had these drags on it. The adult forms under Unreleased Dragons. But now its gone.

Whats that?

Also a while back the Wiki had these drags on it. The adult forms under Unreleased Dragons. But now its gone.

Yeah, I know. The spriters weren't happy about that, so they got taken down. Also, it isn't allowed to post spoilers on the wiki now, so I doubt you'll be seeing that happen again.

YAY baby! what now homie j fizzlle bo-nana my jizzle j pizzle chizel

I just nabbed a hellfire from yomama 1 second turd drop. take THAT

Yeah It thought so. When I saw them I thought they looked to fakish. Maybe they Drag Caved them up a bit.

Ooh I just got my brother a nebula!!

it's his first new released egg!!

oh and it was on one of the 5 minute drops again!! xd.png

Caught so far: 1 speckeled egg, 1 nebula egg, 1 hellfire egg smile.gif

AGGH WHY MUST THE ONE EGG I WANT THE MOST ESCAPE ME?!?!?!! DX

Whats that?

It's just another fancy word for detective work/top secret spy stuff.

I'll stop being a dork now.

And I'm not suprised. A lot of people on the Wiki aren't that into spilling the beans. They probably don't want to have issues with the mods or TJ.

.-. well at least all this talk about a retirement has light a fire under frill fans.

=x I'd get one if i have space but I really want one of those Sun ones.

Now more than ever I really wish it was possible to freeze eggs, or something equivalent that lets you keep the eggshell intact. All these new ones are shhiiinnnyyyy.

It's just another fancy word for detective work/top secret spy stuff.

I'll stop being a dork now.

And I'm not suprised. A lot of people on the Wiki aren't that into spilling the beans. They probably don't want to have issues with the mods or TJ.

Yeah true. Lol!

I have a Hellfire and Nebula! I still need Sunlight and Speckeled.

Remind me to get more red dragons. I have 1 red dragon. and I used her incubate already.

*watches eggs and hatchlings stubbornly*

Grow faster!

I swear after this Mayhem I'll collect Frills, Reds, and Magis for good measure. Meh.

On the bright side, two of my hatchlings gendered today. Both eggs are cracking.

check the ap some of them are being dropped in there between 5 minute stints.

If your talking to me. I just noted that. Why is that happening?

well at least all this talk about a retirement has light a fire under frill fans.

That's the irony of all this; They're being retired because they weren't popular, but because they're being retired, their popularity skyrockets and it's almost impossible to get one. It's sad, really. sad.gif

That's the irony of all this; They're being retired because they weren't popular, but because they're being retired, their popularity skyrockets and it's almost impossible to get one. It's sad, really. sad.gif

Isnt that how it always works?