TJ09

04/01/10 - MAYHEM

Well at least you have SOME of the eggs. :I

;] who know these might end up staying as long as the midwinter madness so everyone will have their chances.

;] who know these might end up staying as long as the midwinter madness so everyone will have their chances.

I hope they will be like that!

i saw some1 with a black '10 valitines drag what up with that

I believe there were alts for the '10 Val, I never got a val at all, so I don't really know how you got an alt, but...

Oh man, I have a feeling these will be GORGEOUS dragons- me want, me want very very much!

Omg the dragons look beautiful! but now I have a red-stripe that needs to HATCH! *poke poke poke*

(no I'm NOT gonna risk killing the poor thing by earthquake)

Anyways, THANK YOU for the AWESOME DRAGONS! I LOVE THEM ALREADY!

Im not going to use it at all the first time I used earthquake it worked great. I used two more times all eggs died on me.

That was due to a problem with the way the cave balances ratios. TJ fixed it so it no longer desperately tries to fix ratios for new releases, so people will be able to find other breeds in the cave.

great, now i have somthing else to obsess about, thes new eggs, plus all the vamp eggs today. i accedentaly got two nebula eggs, but whatever.

with the recent changes to how the ratios work, I doubt it

D: I just caught a Vamp egg with 4 days and 22 hours... I really want to abandon it! It's locking my scroll! I already have a vamp hatchy, I guess... But this Vamp isn't inbred. tongue.gif I think I'm going to kick it off for one of those "change color in the sun" eggs...

Gotta get ready for the hourly drop....

Finally got two brillant radiance and a sunlight eggy. So can I join the egg locked party? (not giving up my male influenced purple eggy though the temptation is strong, I will resist)

there back in the cave.. *sighs and watches people pick them up*

D: I just caught a Vamp egg with 4 days and 22 hours... I really want to abandon it! It's locking my scroll! I already have a vamp hatchy, I guess... But this Vamp isn't inbred. tongue.gif I think I'm going to kick it off for one of those "change color in the sun" eggs...

Gotta get ready for the hourly drop....

Might one of the one's I dumped in there for the lulz wink.gif

Yes, I got the last one I needed. biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif *happy dance*

I am now blissfully locked.

Edited by satyr76

Just saw a nebula in the AP.

Anyone know what the speckled one is?

It's a Yarglblargl =B

I find it so amusing how much the variety in eggs on the AP skyrockets when there's a cave drop in progress! happy.gif

So, does anyone know what the REAL names of these dragons are? I know Nebula and Sunsong Amphithere, but the other two?

Yay! biggrin.gif I got a Sunlight one! I'm so happy! *dances* I have them all now!

But I'm scroll locked. I'm not going to be able to enjoy the crazy AP...

Well my Best Friends Scroll is now locked.

:DDDDDDDDDDDDD *Invites your friend to the party*

I find it so amusing how much the variety in eggs on the AP skyrockets when there's a cave drop in progress! happy.gif

So, does anyone know what the REAL names of these dragons are? I know Nebula and Sunsong Amphithere, but the other two?

Helfire and Bright Breasted Wyvern.

Nope!

Just saw a nebula in the AP.

Anyone know what the speckled one is?

Bright-Breasted Wyvern wink.gif

and they are puuuuuuurrrrrdy all grown up!

*dashes away*