TJ09

04/01/10 - MAYHEM

If your talking to me. I just noted that. Why is that happening?

I've only seen Nebulas, so I guess its 'cause people are getting multiple Nebulas by accident.

I just saw ONE of the new eggs in the cave, no more huh.gif but cant be the five minute drop cus I looked there all the time lol.

I browsed several pages, but not all, to find out if those eggs are one-day-eggs or permanent, does anyone know? (sorry if it has been told somewhere, I just cannot read 78 pages) Cus if they stay I don't bother getting any today, I am not very lucky in catching sad.gif

Personally, I like the Frills, too. I'll be sad to see them go.

I'm another Frill liker. My very first dragon was a Frill, as such they have a 'special 'place' for me. I'll be really sorry to see them go sad.gif

If your talking to me. I just noted that. Why is that happening?

naw it usually means that people are going into the ap to get them & since the ap is now flowing the new eggs will flow too. fewer people are letting go of their eggs to get the new ones.

Edited by musicat

naw it usually means that people are going into the ap to get them & since the ap is now flowing the new eggs will flow too. fewer people are letting go of their eggs to get the new ones.

Ah. Well Im still having trouble catching Speckled and Sunlight in the 5 min drops. I wish we could eight eggs. I would catch two of each one and try to get the male and female versions of them!

Isnt that how it always works?

Yes, but I'm just noting that it's sad that it took them being discontinued for them to be popular. It doesn't seem... Fair. I dunno how to explain it.

Finally got a chance to look at the new hatchlings. They are all so beautiful. I'm looking forward to seeing what they grow up into.

Yes, but I'm just noting that it's sad that it took them being discontinued for them to be popular. It doesn't seem... Fair. I dunno how to explain it.

I understand what your saying. Lol!

=x instead of being discontinued maybe their ratio should be lessened.

D: but haaaatch eggies hatch and grooow hatchlings grow so I can make it for the next hourly drop.

Yeah this is mod mayhem not frill chat. lol

So chat about the new eggies and how adorable they are.

If we can't breed nebula and nebula I'm gonna be pissed

lol my first dragons were 2 2009 christmas dragons! xd.png

Since I was new to dragcave, I didn't know about anything, and I stumbeled into the cave and clicked 2 eggs, and they were the Christmas eggs! Of course, I didn't find that out until, like, a week later. xd.png

Somethings telling me that the Hellfires are going to be rare. I see them a lot less than the others.

Great, you guys really did it this time, now people who did not get a frill will never get one, I only managed to snag one. Of course the ignorance of people these days....

Back on topic- Are the one dragons who egg's look like the night sky, are those nova dragons?

I just need one more Nebula to get my first sets out of the way >|

Then I'll get me some Sunsongs and Hellfires....

Somethings telling me that the Hellfires are going to be rare. I see them a lot less than the others.

That would be correct. but also look how adorable the female nebula hatchie is I'm so frezzing those

I bet they're just saying they'll get rid of the frills to scare us into picking 'em up from the ap so it's less crowded. They could just give them a BSA. :/

If anyone has an unwanted Nebula, PM me, I don't have any!

I just need one more Nebula to get my first sets out of the way >|

Then I'll get me some Sunsongs and Hellfires....

Are you going for both genders of each first then the next two?

Just wondering, is Sunsong the official name for the sun-eggs?

Is this a limited release or a permanent release?

Also, can someone list the egg descriptions for these eggs and which breed they belong to?

I caught two, they say:

"This egg has a brilliant radiance coming off of it."

and

"This egg changes colors in the sunlight."