TJ09

04/01/10 - MAYHEM

*headdesk... repeatedly* Can. not. compete. with. lightning. fast. connections. >__<

I find it so amusing how much the variety in eggs on the AP skyrockets when there's a cave drop in progress! happy.gif

So, does anyone know what the REAL names of these dragons are? I know Nebula and Sunsong Amphithere, but the other two?

You are referring to the Debaglyurm and the Plorkmnars? The other two are the Yarglblargl and the Filthnrfm.

Ah, thank you Umbee!

I remember when the BBW was still in the WIP list. Amazing how quickly it was put into the game, and it definitely deserves such expediency!

EDIT: Totally ninja'd by Lightningstreak. Yes, those were indeed the ones I was referring too!

Edited by Dragon Mage

I'm good at catching them... I think one strategy I use is to always grab the third one, and instead of refreshing just click the "Dragon Cave" button. It'll bring you right back to the main page. It's faster too, because it only has to refresh the eggs, not the whole page.

OMGGRABBEDTWONEBULAS *dies happy*

now I'll wait for the next drop. In the meantime, I'll just sit back and star-gaze at my 2 new beautiful eggies

Knock it off. People want to know what the real names are. You're not hiding it, since other people aren't playing along. Really, it's just annoying when someone wants a serious answer.

'Pokes grey'

C'mon just 16 hours left to hatch!

I really want one ofthose hellfires.

I just caught a Hellfire Wyvern biggrin.gif

Now I only need the Sunsong.

I would rather get all of the eggs and breed for them until I have all genders then I will be happy. I still a magma though.

Knock it off. People want to know what the real names are. You're not hiding it, since other people aren't playing along. Really, it's just annoying when someone wants a serious answer.

This. It's not against the rules to say what the real names are, and it's not exactly a secret at this point, either. Going on about using those code names is just irritating, under the circumstances.

Edited because I actually can spell. tongue.gif

Edited by bionelly

Managed to get two of the nebula eggs by clicking like a fiend, but that's all so far. I'll try again in the morning. Good luck to everyone :3

So, I think I shall idle away my time on Egg Drop Soup giving views. This whole 'view rotation' thing is so new. I used to have dial-up, the hybrid mutant sloth-snail-turtle of the internet connections!

I'm good at catching them... I think one strategy I use is to always grab the third one, and instead of refreshing just click the "Dragon Cave" button. It'll bring you right back to the main page. It's faster too, because it only has to refresh the eggs, not the whole page.

For those who can't catch any, take my advice above. I'm not very experienced at it as I've only been a member for less than a year. However, I have one of each of the eggs, so that must mean something.... Even if you have slow internet, the above should be able to help you if only a bit.

So, I think I shall idle away my time on Egg Drop Soup giving views. This whole 'view rotation' thing is so new. I used to have dial-up, the hybrid mutant sloth-snail-turtle of the internet connections!

Explain the View Rotation to me?

Oh, I recognize them now! I remember seeing both of JereduLevenin's on the progress and completed lists. They will grow up to be gorgeous <3

Can't say I recognize the other two though. I vaguely remember seeing the nebula a long time ago, but I've forgotten what it grows up to be. I have no idea what the last one grows into.

I managed to have all my hatchlings hatch within a day of each other, locked for a long time. Impatience!

Explain the View Rotation to me?

And what does this have to do, with this topic?

And what does this have to do, with this topic?

Sorry. I keep telling people to stay on topic. Lol!

Well can I be off and on topinc in the same post as long as they do the same thing?

Also I keep poking my Cheese dragon to grow up! Almost time!

Hopefully just uncommons... :) I would love to catch myself one as soon as I get unlocked.

Haha... Kila. I looked at your avatar and sig and I was like o.O It's iarsma!

Hence the fun of April fools :B

But I think these will be commons/uncommons. TJ wouldn't tell us straight up, but I can make an educated guess.

I decided I'm going to give up untill I am completely unlocked. All of my hatchlings are now gendered. Some will be grown in a few hours, others in the next 24 hours. Hopefully the demand will be less great tomorrow after everyone is locked. ^^

I'm not much of a stalker of the dragon requests, or the completed list. So I have no idea what they might grow up to be. I'll keep an eye out though.