TJ09

04/01/10 - MAYHEM

Not yet, but it's a possibility, it wasn't shot down in the BSA suggestion thread

I'm actually hoping it happens soon.

A nebula x snow angel pairing sounds like a wonderful idea. I might also try mine with the valentines and sweetlings.

The only ones of the new eggs I have is Nebula so I need the other 3. I'll get them eventually.

That's the spirit. Any body know the breedability of the others?

I wasn't able to catch any of the new ones. Not fast enough. Too many people are pigs and grab all of the new ones and don't let those of us who have problems catching get a chance.

I've been told they're in the AP now, but have only seen three in the AP since they were released.

i sat for 3 hours today the only one i saw at the cave i missed so I grabbed a spring I cant seam to catch these new ones

Yeah I have yet to grab any of the new ones either. xP They are gone in a blink Dx

i kno right? ive missed over twenty

I only started trying to catch today, I was away for easter, and I caught one H-fire this morning. But since then, I have yet to see the cave unblocked, so I haven't had an opportunity to catch the others...

I wasn't able to catch any of the new ones. Not fast enough. Too many people are pigs and grab all of the new ones and don't let those of us who have problems catching get a chance.

I've been told they're in the AP now, but have only seen three in the AP since they were released.

I don't want to offend anyone but honestly everyone had the right to catch these as fast as they could. It wasn't anybody elses fault if you have slow internet, slow reflexes, etc. That's why there is a 4 egg/hatchling limit. They're not pigs.

I tried catching them too and they certainly are gone in a moments time. but! i did catch one of the legendary trio... CB.

I don't want to offend anyone but honestly everyone had the right to catch these as fast as they could. It wasn't anybody elses fault if you have slow internet, slow reflexes, etc. That's why there is a 4 egg/hatchling limit. They're not pigs.

QFT TJ himself said that there is no such thing as "hoarding" and being pigs here.

So True My problem isnt really slow internet its a bird lol she likes to attack my mouse when Im egg hunting keeps life interesting though. I just wish I was there at the rite times when they are showing up I know I stand a better chance if I actually see them to grab them Keeps me busy though Actually egg hunting is what I do for my relaxing time just someone could tell the little green chicken that so she realizes to stop mucking with my mouse and keyboard. I actually have adult dragons that she caught that I didnt really want but I figure them are hers lol

Too many people are pigs and grab all of the new ones and don't let those of us who have problems catching get a chance.

YOU are trying to grab one. How are you any less of a pig by that logic? Shouldn't you be a nice person and let someone else who has even a harder time then you get them?

Everyone gets 4 eggs max, it's impossible to be a 'pig'.

I still need one more, it's just going to take some time. I've seen several at every drop. Hunting them is part of the game.

Edited by lunastrixae

So True My problem isnt really slow internet its a bird lol she likes to attack my mouse when Im egg hunting keeps life interesting though. I just wish I was there at the rite times when they are showing up I know I stand a better chance if I actually see them to grab them Keeps me busy though Actually egg hunting is what I do for my relaxing time just someone could tell the little green chicken that so she realizes to stop mucking with my mouse and keyboard. I actually have adult dragons that she caught that I didnt really want but I figure them are hers lol

LOL. Very funny.

I love egg hunting and if I can't get the mayhem eggs, then I'll grab something else.

Lets avoid name calling, Do not attack each other, Rudeness is never necessary.

Back on topic please.

All of your "no pigs" are flawed. You have all heard of armies right. Some people have like twenty of each trio. Now I am not saying this is wrong. They probably bred them and were lucky enough to get a trio egg. It is their right to keep them if they want. I call still call them pigs. Also have you seen the many people here with hoarders in their sigs. Logic and just pure common sense dictated them to be pigs. At least to certain dragons. I am not saying all the armies are of rare dragons. I was using them as an example because they are rare.

I kindly ask you not quote this or refer to it in any way if you are just going to be disrespectful. If you are going to quote this or refer to it please be kind and treat me with respect. Also please note that I am not trying to criticizing or be disrespectful to anyone here or in the caves.

Edited by crazywargod

All of your "no pigs" are flawed. You have all heard of armies right. Some people have like twenty of each trio. Now I am not saying this is wrong. They probably bred them and were lucky enough to get a trio egg. It is their right to keep them if they want. I call still call them pigs. Also have you seen the many people here with hoarders in their sigs. Logic and just pure common sense dictated them to be pigs. At least to certain dragons. I am not saying all the armies are of rare dragons. I was using them as an example because they are rare.

I kindly ask you not quote this or refer to it in any way if you are just going to be disrespectful. If you are going to quote this or refer to it please be kind and treat me with respect. Also please note that I am not trying to criticizing or be disrespectful to anyone here or in the caves.

Actually, you are. When is calling someone a pig considered respectful?

I am asking as one intelligent individual to another.

Lets avoid name calling, Do not attack each other, Rudeness is never necessary.

Back on topic please.

^---[Read this plz]

inb4 lock, lulz.

Anyway, I hoard inbred and messy-lineaged Albinos. Does that make me a pig? Out of the tens of thousands of members here, there may be someone else looking for inbred and messy-lineaged Albinos and I may have taken eggs from the AP before they could. So I guess I could be called a pig and a greedy hoarder?

People are going to be pigs ANYWHERE. IRL, on the internets, wherever. So do you knock on the doors of people living in the Hamptons and call them pigs for hoarding all their money? I don't think so.

This is just a game, guys. y so srs?

Edited by Blackfeathr

So what you're saying is, people who have worked hard to produce their amount of golds, silvers, whatever--who have bred their rare dragons every week, often getting zilch eggs in the process, or stalked the cave or AP for hours upon hours--those people are pigs because they didn't want to share the products of their work with others?

@Blackfeathr: DragCave. It is srs bizness.

Edited by Lightningstreak

Guys, this event has cooled off, so there's still PLENTY of chance to get these lovely new eggs.

There's no need for drama and there's no need for name calling.

Z has already patiently warned you, do not make me come in here, with my broom, as well. We shouldn't have to close this topic, because of it.

Why not constructively thank the spriters and other things, instead? <3

Actually, you are. When is calling someone a pig considered respectful?

I am asking as one intelligent individual to another.

my thought as well--

i guess i need to get my"greedy hoarder" banner back out tongue.gif

i am super locked , but for those who can hunt the cave has regular drops at the top of the hour biggrin.gif

And i see that the time on the eggs in the AP has gone up from about 5 days this am to 6+ days ,so we are getting to the end of the backlog in spite of the very small # of viewers.

I have one each(2 Nebula) so i will wait until they gender before getting a second- so any i might catch are available tongue.gif

edit: i have to say that all 5(includes Summons that i don't have sad.gif ) are definitely WIN biggrin.gif

Edited by dragonpuck

I have plans for my 6 new ones (2 of each) my nebulas hatched and I absolutely love the sprites! biggrin.gif

*hides in the bunker* I have a feeling that this will go flame war on us....

Their a permanent thing so its not like their going anywhere. Just keep trying and you'll get one if not theres alway people who breed and gift. I've seen a few in the AP now and i gifted the one i bred so far