TJ09

04/01/10 - MAYHEM

i think he forgot. or didnt have the time to get around to it before they all grew. it happens to all of us sometimes ;3

Even the great, almighty TJ.

I can't even begin to choose my favourite between all the new dragons. They're all so magnificent. Each on is beautiful in it's own way.

They really nailed the descriptions too. The suit the dragons to a T.

All I have is a bright breast egg. I couldn't get the others and I only have room for one more. I really want the fell fire egg. Are they breedable?

I love the smell of cave block in the morning. DX

Enough of my hatchlings have grown up to the point I can grab some of these amazingly beautiful new eggs, but alas.

I specially cleared out a space for a possible shiny new egg. Sad lightbird is sad D:

Harp, all of the new dragons are breedable and seem to breeding like commons from what I've heard.

Edited by lightbird

I've been able to get 2 sunsongs, but nothing else yet! Everytime I go to click on one of the other ones, they are always taken! lol Can't wait to get the other ones yet!

Well since they are growing up and some people are already breeding their's I imagine that they're trade status won't be so high anymore. I am glad i was able to get the sunsong I have sure by trade but it's cb so it doesn't matter too me.

Gonna wait until people start breeding them and they become more common. Having no luck grabbing them from the cave right now.

3 of mine are now adults and the fourth should grow up in the next 2-3 hours.

I plan on waiting a while before I try breeding them.

i finally managed to get them all and bred my first adult nebula biggrin.gif

i finally managed to get them all and bred my first adult nebula biggrin.gif

Did it show up as only breedable with nebulas?

Hmmmm..., not sure if the spriters are on here at all, maybe someone else knows. THe BBWs remind me very much of some kind of brightly colored tropical bird. I wondered if the artist had this in mind when they made them?Either way they are GORGEOUS!

The new eggs are really neat. I managed to get the Nebula Dragon, still a hatchling though. Saw an Adult one and they look awesome! Can't wait to get the other 3!

Does anyone know how long the Mod Mayhem lasts, and if they're still releasing the eggs?

Also, is the viewer count correct? It seems shockingly low O-o

Please & thank you ^-^

My nebulas showed up as breedable with everyone including other nebulas. I haven't tried to breed them yet though.

Does anyone know how long the Mod Mayhem lasts, and if they're still releasing the eggs?

Also, is the viewer count correct? It seems shockingly low O-o

Please & thank you ^-^

The new eggs are a permanent addition, and they're dropping now amongst other breeds.

I'm a bit confused about the view counter, too O_o

The new eggs are a permanent addition, and they're dropping now amongst other breeds.

I'm a bit confused about the view counter, too O_o

I'm confused by the view counter too.

Now I'm off to try to catch some more Mod Mayhem eggs. smile.gif

Edited by rubyshoes

I'm confused by the view counter too.

Now I'm off to try to catch some more Mod Mayhem eggs. smile.gif

It could be in the 200-300 range for all we know, makes me kinda nervous to transfer eggs/hatchlings now D:

Also + Is true that Magi/Orange Dragons can "teleport" eggs & hatchlings to other scrolls? O:

Edited by lovaie

I wasn't paying attention and ended up giving my male nebula a female name. xd.png

I guess that's what happens when you have to rush... dry.gif

Too bad I can't fix it.

Well, my Nebula gendered the way I wanted (Blue Female) but the Hfire gendered male (I still like the sprite thought <3) I just wanted the blue flames first. It would also help balance out the M:F ratio on my scroll.

A question for those who already have grown ones, where do they go on the list when sorted by breed (Between X and X for example)

It could be in the 200-300 range for all we know, makes me kinda nervous to transfer eggs/hatchlings now D:

Also + Is true that Magi/Orange Dragons can "teleport" eggs & hatchlings to other scrolls? O:

No. Magi dragons cannot teleport.

it showed up with everything. got a nebula egg from breeding with a snow angel

No. Magi dragons cannot teleport.

Not yet, but it's a possibility, it wasn't shot down in the BSA suggestion thread