TJ09

04/01/10 - MAYHEM

Has anyone had any successful sunsongxsunsong, hellfirexhellfire, nebulaxnebula, or BBWxBBW breedings yet?

Not that I know of.

Has anyone had any successful sunsongxsunsong, hellfirexhellfire, nebulaxnebula, or BBWxBBW breedings yet?

My nebulas didn't successfully breed, but they didn't refuse each other, either. So, the pairing is possible.

I'll find out about the Hellfires in a few days (hopefully). X3

EDIT: What IS it with me and getting at the top of the page?!

Edited by AngelKitty

I'm pretty sure the reason all the dragons have no interest is because the AP is so badly locked. If people start clearing that out, the dragons will breed more.

I'm not breeding my mayhems until the AP craziness dies down.

Ugh, I'm going have to trade for all of them.

And trading for me is a massive pain in the neck. dry.gif

We should've learned by now that we can't trust mods too much.....

We can trust them, yet, we can't trust that they won't play with us/torture us, like the riddles from last month...

Yes, mods are tricky creatures....

What could they have in store for us next? More dragons? More BSAs? Turning all the dragons into pokemon?

Wait. There will be more eggs?!?! I haven't even gotten these yet! All I have is one Nebula Hatchie. sad.gif

Yes, mods are tricky creatures....

What could they have in store for us next? More dragons? More BSAs? Turning all the dragons into pokemon?

I remember someone suspecting all the new dragons turning into frills xd.png

Mods aren't tricky, they're mischevious and clever.

Probably anything from more dragons, to torturing us, to them releasing breeds they like most. Eh, who knows....

Attempted my hellfire and nebula dragon...they refused each other. I dunno if they will always refuse or if these two just hate each other xd.png

I remember a mod saying there was more to come, so tongue.gif

More breeds to be released or more Mayhem eggs to be dropped?

A.P is driving me crazy >.<'

Wait so there is supossed to be even more mayhem?

T.J did say "let the fun begin" in the post with the new dragons.. hmmm...I'm hurting my brain trying to figure this out. xd.png

More breeds to be released or more Mayhem eggs to be dropped?

That's the trick....who can say? xd.png

Maybe if you breed them together you'll get a weird mutant egg.

Maybe if you can manage to eventually breed your mutant egg to all four different species you can get a SUPER MUTANT egg that'll be called the "Mod egg".

It'll have like 3 eyes and 5 or 6 wings and 8 legs. That would be awesome.

Maybe if you breed them together you'll get a weird mutant egg.

Maybe if you can manage to eventually breed your mutant egg to all four different species you can get a SUPER MUTANT egg that'll be called the "Mod egg".

It'll have like 3 eyes and 5 or 6 wings and 8 legs. That would be awesome.

Mmmmmm, suspect a mod dragon would need about 8 eyes on stalks and several in the back of the head...

*sniffs* my sister bred her electric dragon, but this whole comp setup made it hard for her to log off her account then let me log on mine. before i knew it the egg was already taken >.< i can't help but feel a bit depressed about it, but at least the owner who took it seemed to be in need of one. I hope they take good care of it... sad.gif and yay my hellfire n green speckled egg have hatched n gendered. both males ^.^

*sniffs* my sister bred her electric dragon, but this whole comp setup made it hard for her to log off her account then let me log on mine. before i knew it the egg was already taken >.< i can't help but feel a bit depressed about it, but at least the owner who took it seemed to be in need of one. I hope they take good care of it... sad.gif and yay my hellfire n green speckled egg have hatched n gendered. both males ^.^

Is that one of the trio ones or the common one? I can't keep them straight....I could probably breed you one smile.gif

My nebulas didn't successfully breed, but they didn't refuse each other, either. So, the pairing is possible.

I'll find out about the Hellfires in a few days (hopefully). X3

EDIT: What IS it with me and getting at the top of the page?!

Just tried to breed my nebulas and they refused to go near each other...

I wonder why two of TJ's dragons aren't frozen this time O_o

.-. I was wondering that too, but I have no clue. Maybe they will play a later part in mod mayhem or something.

It seems virtually everyone's having a hard time catching these new eggs, so I suppose a little frustration isn't too surprising, especially after hours of effort.

And actually, as this is a collecting game, we ARE here to hoard, lol, only it seems we're all having a hard time achieving this with these eggs.

But this is so much nicer than not having anything special to try for...

I would like to again thank TJ, the spriters and Mods who provided us with this wonderful series of events, and thank goodness that the new sprites are all so awesome that it's killing us to be having such a hard time getting them.

Because sooner or later we'll all have lots. (And lots. And lots. And lots.)

*cheers!* Seconded. ^.^ <333