TJ09

04/01/10 - MAYHEM

ARGH!  Is the cave EVER unclogged?  I still need hellfire and red-breasted dragons!  I've checked on and off all day and the dumb AP is always full.

The AP use to be unclogged before the Mod Mayhem eggs were released. But lately it has been super clogged, I actually have never seen it this clogged before. Yesterday there weren't even any 7 days left eggs visible it was so clogged. It seems to be better than it was yesterday.

Edited by Artistic_Avi

During Christmas, I don't remember it happening on Valentine's Day. What happened was that eventually near the end of the event TJ had set it up so that the Christmas eggs that people breed or had decided not to keep would be held and released all at once on the hour or maybe it was every 30 minutes in the AP. So it was kind of like a drop I guess. That was how I was able to get mine.

The Christmas and Valentine Dragons were limited to 2 per person, so if in the process of trying to grab eggs, if you grabbed a third, it was auto abandoned to the AP. That is how most, if not all, of the Holiday Eggs appeared in the AP.

...No interest from all of my new adults. >.<

Bleh.

I'll try breeding the next batch soon, it kind of bites though, I want to hunt but I cant with this A.P blockage xd.png

And...clogged again :/

I did see the new eggs in the small window of time the cave was unblocked though.

I've got two sunsongs and two hellfires. I had a brightbreasted, but abandoned it in favor of a second sunsong just in case they became harder to get, so that I could have a breeding pair for my two favorites.

And now that one of my fellfires has hatched, I'll try to get either a nebula or a brightbreasted.

I bred my nebulas and got the following:

valentine x nebula - nebula egg

christmas angel x nebula - nebula egg

nebula x ice - no interest

nebula x winter - no egg produced

Thanks!

That's good to know.

I noticed the Nebula Hatchlings look different depending on their gender, as with the Two Headed and Pygmy dragons. Is there a forum thread that has a list of all the dragons that have different looks per gender at the Hatchling stage?

I know, off topic a bit, but I can't seem to find anything with my searches.

I noticed the Nebula Hatchlings look different depending on their gender, as with the Two Headed and Pygmy dragons. Is there a forum thread that has a list of all the dragons that have different looks per gender at the Hatchling stage?

here i hope this helps

http://dragcave wikia com/wiki/Currently_Being_Released

No thread but this should help out a lot. smile.gif

http://dragcave wikia com/wiki/Dragon_Types

Thanks!

That's good to know.

Your welcome.

Another user I know also bred her valentine and nebula and got a nebula.

Apparently my computer is freaking slow, and with all the people out there trying to grab new ones, I can't get my hands on any of them. Will we still get a chance at them or is it already over?

I love the Bright Breasted one, but i haven't been able to get any mod mayhem eggs....sad.gif

Apparently my computer is freaking slow, and with all the people out there trying to grab new ones, I can't get my hands on any of them. Will we still get a chance at them or is it already over?

These eggs are permanent additions to the cave so hopefully will become easier to get as time goes by.

:x I regret trying to breed my nebula too soon. I wasn't sure if a holiday would have been a good idea but I'll have to try that next week. Or with my hellfire when it grows up.

:x I regret trying to breed my nebula too soon. I wasn't sure if a holiday would have been a good idea but I'll have to try that next week. Or with my hellfire when it grows up.

Awww.... i hate it when stuff like that happens.

If i were to get a mod mayhem egg i would choose a hellfire....but i also love bright brested, omg they're all awesome..... and the space one, or thats what i call it. and the sunsong looks like a second part to a sunrise! i love them all

Rrgh... I can't get any, even though there's only like twenty people on. The abandoned eggs blocking everything doesn't help either.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Yay my first (and only) hellfire grew up!! It's a male! smile.gif

Funny thing, I swear the male hatchie has feathered wings.... blink.gif

He grows up and it's like "WHOAEMGEE THOSE ARE NOT FEATHERED WINGS!!!"

xd.png lol

Don't feel bad - I tried to breed just about everything tonight (my Mayhem hatchies havent' grown up yet) and got No Interest across the board.

phooey.