TJ09

04/01/10 - MAYHEM

And to add, they're going to be COMMON soon anyway, once the hype dies down. It's not like TJ is going to insta-retire them once people with fast connections grabbed them all, lolz.

I like to take this time while the AP is blocked to work on nabbing more eggs to complete other parts of my collection. And with all the hype about the Mayhem eggs, Vamps are easier to catch in the AP. wink.gif oops... shouldn't have said that....

I've got a low connection to the net but I got (doesn't give spoilers) three of the four, I didn't even try for the last one cuz I was going for legendaries- and got an Ice. The new eggs do kinda go quick but I've seen them in the AP too, and probably more soon since some of the april fool's eggs are adults.

very little people on line, but why does the cave have to be blocked :L(i must complete this set!)

So True My problem isnt really slow internet its a bird lol she likes to attack my mouse when Im egg hunting keeps life interesting though. I just wish I was there at the rite times when they are showing up I know I stand a better chance if I actually see them to grab them Keeps me busy though Actually egg hunting is what I do for my relaxing time just someone could tell the little green chicken that so she realizes to stop mucking with my mouse and keyboard. I actually have adult dragons that she caught that I didnt really want but I figure them are hers lol

That is SO adorable - and she picks her own dragons, too!

Green - Budgie?

Nice she gets the run of your room - they do need more space and interest than they usually get.

.................................................................................................

More generally:

It seems virtually everyone's having a hard time catching these new eggs, so I suppose a little frustration isn't too surprising, especially after hours of effort.

And actually, as this is a collecting game, we ARE here to hoard, lol, only it seems we're all having a hard time achieving this with these eggs.

But this is so much nicer than not having anything special to try for...

I would like to again thank TJ, the spriters and Mods who provided us with this wonderful series of events, and thank goodness that the new sprites are all so awesome that it's killing us to be having such a hard time getting them.

Because sooner or later we'll all have lots. (And lots. And lots. And lots.)

Does anyone know why there aren't any frozen hatchlings this time? Did TJ forget it or has it a special meaning?

They all have different male/female sprites so if he froze them, then we would be unable to see what they would look like. He only ever seems to freeze them if both genders share the same sprite smile.gif

Edited by Guardian_Angel

Question: Why does everyone keep saying "once they start breeding they''ll become more common"?

I thought that was exactly NOT how the ratios worked? The more that get bred the less you see in the cave.

She is a Quaker Parrot aka Little green chicken anyway shes bigger then a budgie about the size of a conure if you know what that is she has full run of the house wares birdy flight suits with diapers in them yes my bird wares clothes and diapers lol

Anyway I dont mind the wait for the mayhem eggs I did get lucky got 2 that will grow up soon Someone said they have a fire egg for me when he logs in that was 2 days ago im going crazy becasue i know its just going to hatch and I wont have room for it sigh

But on the brighter side I am having good luck catching the cbs that I have been needing for my scroll so all is good

I so love these new dragons they are so awesome I will be happy when i get a set of all in cb Im still trying for even 1 cb of the Trios but it all comes in time I wasnt here when the trios were released but with help of good friends I got one of each bred for me for witch I am greatful

Thats what I love about The people here at DC We all work together and help each other out I have a friend with a disorder who can not catch at all due to being unable to move her hand fast enough I always help her out so once I get mine I go help her when the trios came out her mom got her all 3 so she actually bred one of mine for me so she was happy she got to help me for a change

She is a Quaker Parrot aka Little green chicken anyway shes bigger then a budgie about the size of a conure if you know what that is she has full run of the house wares birdy flight suits with diapers in them yes my bird wares clothes and diapers lol

Anyway I dont mind the wait for the mayhem eggs I did get lucky got 2 that will grow up soon Someone said they have a fire egg for me when he logs in that was 2 days ago im going crazy becasue i know its just going to hatch and I wont have room for it sigh

But on the brighter side I am having good luck catching the cbs that I have been needing for my scroll so all is good

I so love these new dragons they are so awesome I will be happy when i get a set of all in cb Im still trying for even 1 cb of the Trios but it all comes in time I wasnt here when the trios were released but with help of good friends I got one of each bred for me for witch I am greatful

Thats what I love about The people here at DC We all work together and help each other out I have a friend with a disorder who can not catch at all due to being unable to move her hand fast enough I always help her out so once I get mine I go help her when the trios came out her mom got her all 3 so she actually bred one of mine for me so she was happy she got to help me for a change

Oh, cool, never even heard of those, I'll have to look them up.

No wonder she's smart enough to catch her own dragons!

Yes, that's the great thing about the community here, so many great people willing to help others.

Hope you do get your gift in time...

It's unfortunate that these are so hard to catch, but they will apparently be commons, so we'll load up eventually.

If they weren't all so fabulous, the wait wouldn't be nearly as bad...

They all have different male/female sprites so if he froze them, then we would be unable to see what they would look like. He only ever seems to freeze them if both genders share the same sprite smile.gif

Um...actually, there are two of each gender of every breed, so we would be able to see what both the adults and the gendered hatchlings look like if he had frozen one of each. Now every adult is double.

...And I don't know if I make sence because of my lack of sleep. e_e

Why does he have four of eahc then?

Two males two females, why WOULDNT he freeze them?

frozen male adult male

frozen female adult female.

He had no reason not to freeze them...

She is a Quaker Parrot aka Little green chicken  anyway shes bigger then a budgie about the size of a conure if you know what that is  she has full run of the house wares birdy flight suits with diapers in them yes my bird wares clothes and diapers lol

I laughed so hard when I read your story. I'm a bird lover, and was just able to fully visualize that. xd.png Sounds like something my cockateil would do. Fortunately for me, I use a laptop, so the most he can do is lean down and pretend to attack the dragons. And block my view in the meantime. tongue.gif

As for the past "pigs" and "hoarder" comments...... Likes like more entries for Mr. Lion's FacePaw Files. rolleyes.gif

And for the ratios, it's true that the more are bred, the less appear in the Cave. But I think people were refering to the fact that once people start breeding, we'll see more of the eggs in general. wink.gif

Edited by Gyps13

Um...actually, there are two of each gender of every breed, so we would be able to see what both the adults and the gendered hatchlings look like if he had frozen one of each. Now every adult is double.

...And I don't know if I make sence because of my lack of sleep. e_e

i was actually wondering that too. hm...

Hmm, well this is obviously getting me no where xd.png

the A.P is blocked with very few people on right now, I guess I'll come back in an hour or so to check again. I have space for two new eggs, (Soon three once I un-fog) so I'm dying to go hunting again.

Also my Nebula and Sun Song grew up, they're pretty :3

Hmm, well this is obviously getting me no where xd.png

the A.P is blocked with very few people on right now, I guess I'll come back in an hour or so to check again. I have space for two new eggs, (Soon three once I un-fog) so I'm dying to go hunting again.

Also my Nebula and Sun Song grew up, they're pretty :3

I had to peek at your scroll love them your hellfires will grow up soon too they look awesome! I always like to see them on scrolls rather then on the first posting btw love how you named your dragons

april fools eggs?

did i miss something?

or is that just in ref to the eggs were all after now?

I suspect that referred to the ones that were picked up on April 1.

I was very excited for the nebulas, but I have to say I love the sunsong amphipteres and the female hellfire wyverns even more than them. They are so smooth and the colors are awesome. All of the sprites are so gorgeous. WONDERFUL job, spriters!!! <3<3<3

I wish the AP wasnt so full these last days, i want more of the new eggs!

anyway i wouldnt be able to get them as im scroll locked :X

Wow. My scroll had a female spazz.

Yay! My sunsong can now carry on my brother's lineage to make Sunsong Branches! <3

(I love the Hellfire hatchling - it's like a tiny bird!)