TJ09

04/01/10 - MAYHEM

If only everyone could get unlocked and clear the AP piles sad.gif

i wish i wasn't hatchie-locked right now. i want to pick-up a few eggs. maybe even a frill if possible. sad.gif

My BBW just Gendered male

Take a look at my scroll. It's kind of cool.

My BBW and FellFire are males, then comes my CB Magma egg, then below it my Nebula and Sunsong Ampitheatre are both female xd.png

So it's

Male

Male

Egg

Female

Female

Only have one hellfire and one sunsong - where are the other eggs!? I have to have two of each - so pretty!

:X my nebula grew up and I tried to breed her, but I got a no interest. ):

my hellfire is still a hatchling though

Edited by Tamago Purin

I don't really understand this so that's why I'm asking this question. I'd appreciate any answers or help. Thanks in advance.

Okay so the Mod Mayhem eggs are released (gawd they are beautiful eggs!) and I've caught two of them with much luck involved and then one died because of over views (sobs).

Yet, when I go to the cave over the past few days, I've seen maybe 3 Mod Mayhem eggs in all the hours that I've spent there collecting the beautiful Easter Eggs. Why aren't they dropping more frequently? I'm serious! I've seen nothing but green variations of eggs this entire weekend with a very few other colors very occassionally and only 3 Mod Mayhem eggs! I even stayed up all night to collect Easter Eggs so I can assure you I was in the cave a ton of time!

So, can anyone tell me why? I'm serious. I'd really like to be able to collect some of these eggs but it's really hard to do that if they're not dropping! Thanks for your help.

So far I have a male nebula, female sunsong, male BBW, and my hellfire is still ungendered.

I am jumping up and down with excitement smile.gif My friend got online just to drop a hellfire egg for me off his scroll........it had only 20 views and under 3 days but once i got it it gained a day so should be able to get enough views so I dont have to er it if i get lucky enough 1 more to go and I will have one of each of these new mayhem dragons should they all live to adulthood

I don't really understand this so that's why I'm asking this question. I'd appreciate any answers or help. Thanks in advance.

Okay so the Mod Mayhem eggs are released (gawd they are beautiful eggs!) and I've caught two of them with much luck involved and then one died because of over views (sobs).

Yet, when I go to the cave over the past few days, I've seen maybe 3 Mod Mayhem eggs in all the hours that I've spent there collecting the beautiful Easter Eggs. Why aren't they dropping more frequently? I'm serious! I've seen nothing but green variations of eggs this entire weekend with a very few other colors very occassionally and only 3 Mod Mayhem eggs! I even stayed up all night to collect Easter Eggs so I can assure you I was in the cave a ton of time!

So, can anyone tell me why? I'm serious. I'd really like to be able to collect some of these eggs but it's really hard to do that if they're not dropping! Thanks for your help.

They are dropping, i've seen quite a few over the Easter Hunt. They're just being snatched up really quickly, so it looks like there are only the usual commons at the cave. This always happens once the flooding stops (except with the last release, and then people ended upn moaning about not being able to catch other dragons), so don't panic. I'm not sure what ratio they're going to have - whether commonm, uncommon or rare - but if they're a common one, there'll be heaps soon enough. If they're uncommon it might take you a bit longer tongue.gif

We need and AP clear, this is craaaazy!

It's because the wall was set aside for too long for MM

I agree. I wish I wasn't locked with hatchlings, becuase I'd be snagging abandoned eggs. I would like more more pinks and frills.

Will these eggs ever show up in the ap drops like the other eggs have in the past? I have yet to see any in there (unlike the limestone and canopy ones during their new time on the site.)

Im wondering why people are calling them FellFires..the True Names for them are HellFire Wyverns xd.png

The Description for the eggs say fell but that's not their name xP

Edited by DarkWolfie

I see the Easter thread was closed because "it's over", but this one hasn't been. So does that mean Mod Mayhem isn't over? smile.gif *hopes*

Will these eggs ever show up in the ap drops like the other eggs have in the past? I have yet to see any in there (unlike the limestone and canopy ones during their new time on the site.)

There's actually no such thing as an AP (Abandoned Page) Drop - CB (Cave Born) eggs are produced only in the Cave and whatever appears on the Abandoned Page is either abandoned, or someone's gift or trade passing though the AP on the way through to its intended home.

There was some dropping of duplicates, when the Nebulas briefly appeared to be abundant, and once people begin to breed them, some new eggs will probably appear in the AP, but they are created and Dropping only in the Cave as CBs, so best bet would be to hunt them there and share the frustration of the rest of us in trying to catch them, lol.

And good luck!

I bred my nebulas and got the following:

valentine x nebula - nebula egg

christmas angel x nebula - nebula egg

nebula x ice - no interest

nebula x winter - no egg produced

Im wondering why people are calling them FellFires..the True Names for them are HellFire Wyverns xd.png

The Description for the eggs say fell but that's not their name xP

Fellfire and Heckfire is just some of the nick names people have given them. My nick name for them is Infernal Dragons. xd.png Most people know their true names but prefer to call them something else.

Sooo... can these breed with other dragons or with dragons of there own kind?

I've seen Nebula's and Hellfire's breed with other breeds, but I don't know about the others. Since none of them are rare I doubt that they won't be able to breed with their own kind.

Edited by Artistic_Avi

There's actually no such thing as an AP (Abandoned Page) Drop - CB (Cave Born) eggs are produced only in the Cave and whatever appears on the Abandoned Page is either abandoned, or someone's gift or trade passing though the AP on the way through to its intended home.

There was some dropping of duplicates, when the Nebulas briefly appeared to be abundant, and once people begin to breed them, some new eggs will probably appear in the AP, but they are created and Dropping only in the Cave as CBs, so best bet would be to hunt them there and share the frustration of the rest of us in trying to catch them, lol.

And good luck!

Thanks for the info..I could have sworn there was drops ever 5 minutes in the ap (was able to pick up the Christmas and Valentine eggs in there.)

Thanks for the info..I could have sworn there was drops ever 5 minutes in the ap (was able to pick up the Christmas and Valentine eggs in there.)

During Christmas, I don't remember it happening on Valentine's Day. What happened was that eventually near the end of the event TJ had set it up so that the Christmas eggs that people breed or had decided not to keep would be held and released all at once on the hour or maybe it was every 30 minutes in the AP. So it was kind of like a drop I guess. That was how I was able to get mine.

Edited by Artistic_Avi

ARGH! Is the cave EVER unclogged? I still need hellfire and red-breasted dragons! I've checked on and off all day and the dumb AP is always full.

I've taken 4 ap eggs but there's just too much, but now, ppl need to stop breeding commons. 3/4 eggs of my ap adoptions are bred.

>.> and now a few hours after I adopt it unclogs? figures. :T

Edited by Tamago Purin