TJ09

04/01/10 - MAYHEM

One of my Nebulas just grew up! They are so pretty! I have managed to snag 2 Nebulas, 2 Bright Breasted Wyverns, and one Hellfire Wyvern. I hope to get a Sunsong Amphiptere soon. They are very pretty!! All 4 breeds are breathtaking!! Good job for the spriters!!

Bleh. Breeding right now bites. I tried three of my new adults (Hellfire, Nebula and Sun Song) plus 31 trios and got nothing everytime except ONE lone red egg...

T.T I'm mad now. *Glares at her dragons*

The cave is still clogged? Yay...

Edited by DarkdragoonXHybrid

The AP use to be unclogged before the Mod Mayhem eggs were released. But lately it has been super clogged, I actually have never seen it this clogged before. Yesterday there weren't even any 7 days left eggs visible it was so clogged. It seems to be better than it was yesterday.

Oh, it's been plenty clogged in the past! You should have seen it when the seasonals first came out, or when the LagMonster was around. Whole hours would go by without it unclogging once.

._. It's kinda weird how a lot of us are getting no interest even for nebulas. I guess these aren't going to be common otherwise they would breed easier like other commons. ):

I see the Easter thread was closed because "it's over", but this one hasn't been. So does that mean Mod Mayhem isn't over? smile.gif *hopes*

That's what I was wondering.....

That's what I was wondering.....

well the eggs will continue to stay but idk about the topic.....i cant even get any mod mayhem eggs...sad.gif

frankly when they are first introduced there should be a lot (two words, not one) more of them in the cave cause frankly when there are 500+ people all vying for 3 eggs on the front page not only is it impossible to really get the page to load fast enough to get the eggs.. but after a week or two it become almost impossible to get the eggs.

and just as someone else noted.. a lot (two words, not one) of the rarer eggs aren't even breeding common.. hell i can't even get half my eggs to breed most the time and looking in the cave and seeing only certain colors is getting really boring and i know a lot (two words, not one) of people are loosing interest in the game because of the lack of verity

._. It's kinda weird how a lot of us are getting no interest even for nebulas. I guess these aren't going to be common otherwise they would breed easier like other commons. ):

I think/hope it's just the clogged AP - perhaps breeding odds may also be set lower than usual to try to give it a chance to clear?

Edit: speaking as one who can't type...

Edited by Syphoneira

I bred my female nebula to a silver and i got no eggie

i also bred my male nebula to a stripe and got a nebula eggie... (already gifted it)

Hey, at least we're down to only 7 day eggs in the AP. It's clearing faster than I expected. Usually it takes about 3 or 4 days from when Flooding is turned back on to empty. lol This is cake!

Yeah, it's definitely (with an I, not an A) the A.P at least I think anyways. None of my commons want to breed either.

Hoping for it to clear soon though, so I can get my third set.

I have 4 nebulas - two bred sucessfully and got nebula eggs and the other two didn't give eggs.

I have 4 nebulas - two bred sucessfully and got nebula eggs and the other two didn't give eggs.

Well...you're just lucky D:< xd.png

Congrats on the breeding working though, mine failed epicly.

*Continues to wait for A.P to clear*

I've been trying to get some moderately common eggs and its really difficult with the same colours everywhere on the AP,Nebula,Purple Dorsals,Vines,Greens and Mints!

My internet so fails... 30 people on the cave at the start of that drop and I still can't grab anything. Everything is soo slow to load. sad.gif Ohh well, I guess I keep trying...

During Christmas, I don't remember it happening on Valentine's Day. What happened was that eventually near the end of the event TJ had set it up so that the Christmas eggs that people breed or had decided not to keep would be held and released all at once on the hour or maybe it was every 30 minutes in the AP. So it was kind of like a drop I guess. That was how I was able to get mine.

Ahhh OK.

I think/hope it's just the clogged AP - perhaps breeding odds may also be set lower than usual to try to give it a chance to clear?

That was also my thought concerning the matter. Has anyone bred when the AP was low, or has it still been loaded to the max of late? I haven't actually looked for a few days.

Oh, it's been plenty clogged in the past! You should have seen it when the seasonals first came out, or when the LagMonster was around. Whole hours would go by without it unclogging once.

I've only been around since two weeks before Christmas. I've never seen it as clogged as it was yesterday and I'm on for some time each day.

Edited by Artistic_Avi

Has anyone had any successful sunsongxsunsong, hellfirexhellfire, nebulaxnebula, or BBWxBBW breedings yet?