TJ09

04/01/10 - MAYHEM

Gah. Hatch, sun, and unlock me!

I need sunsong, bbw, AND fellfire still. >.>

/off topic: I miss soti-dragon, ewbd, and jadedestiny. I posted my stuff in three new sites and they still aren't getting views. V.V

im still trying to catch a hellfire lol

I've missed so many of those especially.. Which is not funny in any way :]

I was lucky enough to snag a hellfire on the mass drop, and I literally have no clue how I did it :P Normally, I'm a catching failure.

I was lucky enough to snag a hellfire on the mass drop, and I literally have no clue how I did it tongue.gif Normally, I'm a catching failure.

Lol.. I missed the mass drop(s)

And.. Catching for me as well = fail. xd.png

Anyone knows the rarity of these new eggs?

I doubt they are at all rare.. Many people have them.

Anyone knows the rarity of these new eggs?

Supposed to be (un)common. Which is which though I do not know.

Edited by Biggins

Whenever I try catching a egg my pc is slow so it goes loading for 10 seconds then says someone took the egg already. To go back another 10 seconds. And theres like 500 people on for 4 minute drops, and 300 people for the quick drops, so.. I guess Ill have to wait till they get real common

Thanks, Sourwatup and Biggins.

Though uncommon might be a bit ick for me. Should've tried harder yesterday. sleep.gif

My two Nebulas and Sunsong hatched. :3 I've got the other one fogged for more egg hunting tomorrow.

My Nebula, Sunsong and Hellfire (well, the hellfire is almost there - will be next hour) have hatched biggrin.gif.

I could incubate the BBW, but I want more eggs first, before I do!

And then... after half an hour of hunting, I realise I'm locked. dry.gif Thank goodness I didn't catch anything. Then I would've been really pissed.

*ponders dropping a hatchie*

i want a sun but my computer is sooo slow sad.gif

i'll try my best to get one

*goes to the cave*

Wow, it's going to be damn near impossible to grab anything with the drops back to all the commons.

I keep refreshing and see waterwalkers every time.

sleep.gif

Oh, well, eventually.

My eggs should crack in 4 and 5 hours (and one of them in three), can't wait. Of course, I incubated them, because I am impatient like that.

Just got Green Dino trying to catch the new eggs XD

First Dino ever :P

And since I'm about to be scroll locked, I will walk away from the cave for the moment and wait til 1 egg hatches Lol

After 2 days of catching nothing but some misclicks, I have just finally caught a Sunsong!

I'm so happy!

I thought I'd never get one, as my refreshes are so slow and there were anywhere from about 250 to 300 people on even now, and I was just thinking it was hopeless when - I got one!

Don't anybody give up hope!

(Of course, I'm still agonizing over ever getting a Speckle, lol.)

Edit: whoops, no, I had actually caught another Nebula after the flood stopped, pardon my inaccuracy...

Edited by Syphoneira

I think I should get a catcher....I swear, I'm failing so miserably. I managed to get a nebula, and only through a trade!

Anyone want to help me out?