TJ09

04/01/10 - MAYHEM

After 2 days of catching nothing but some misclicks, I have just finally caught a Sunsong!

I'm so happy!

I thought I'd never get one, as my refreshes are so slow and there were anywhere from about 250 to 300 people on even now, and I was just thinking it was hopeless when - I got one!

Don't anybody give up hope!

(Of course, I'm still agonizing over ever getting a Speckle, lol.)

Congrats! But I think I giving up till they get super common like them in the AP. My pc really slow.

8 more hours until my hatchy grows up, then I should have room for 2 eggs. Off to bed for now, good luck ppl still trying to catch them!

Congrats! But I think I giving up till they get super common like them in the AP. My pc really slow.

If sympathy helps, I'm sending lots.

It probably doesn't, much, though...

I think I should get a catcher....I swear, I'm failing so miserably. I managed to get a nebula, and only through a trade!

Anyone want to help me out?

I would totally help you out...but I'm still painfully locked. >_< And as soon as my next egg hatches I'll have four hatchlings so I'll STILL be locked. Le sigh.

Gaah, I want a Sunsong D: That one is so my favorite of the new eggs :/ Well well, one day..

*pokes purple hatchling* You have reached the 4 days mark and you should grow up nao and unlock me! :U

I didn't manage to get any of the Mods *sigh*. I thought that if I went on DC at 3AM DC time (7AM my time) I would get atleast one but no...sadly. REALLY want a nebula and a sunshine

*sigh*

finally got one of each

*cuddles her eggies*

I wish everyone a good hunt and much luck, because I know how miserable many of you must feel, if you click and click and there is nothing or a not wanted egg. I also nearly lost patience today.

So keep strong. There will be the hour you will get one!

I can't believe i was away for so long.....now i only have the space thingies..... sad.gif I even missed the change of the adult dragies......Noooo my stupid holidays to Holland did not give me thye chance to get on dragoncave... mad.gif

Pfuuuuuuuu.....

Spazz clicked on a cheese and got it!

Also.

Spazz-clicked on a Guardian and got it.

5 hours to wait. bleh. sleep.gif

okay. Bit the Guardian egg. happy.gif I'll FFA them both vamp and cheese.

Edited by earthgirl

Guys can someone please PM me about the new stuff thats going on? I saw something like no frills?! ( ohmy.gif OMG NO!) and why there aren't any eggs in the cave? (the new ones) Please help me! I'm super confused! sad.gif

There are new eggs in the cave, only they are mixed with the ole ones and they are harder to get. Just pay attention, refresh and you'll see them pop out.

Guys can someone please PM me about the new stuff thats going on? I saw something like no frills?! ( ohmy.gif OMG NO!) and why there aren't any eggs in the cave? (the new ones) Please help me! I'm super confused! sad.gif

well frills well not be abol to bread bye the end of this month well be like old pink

there a new neglat eggys but how u get them i have no idia some ppl say it come when ur egg get vary ill stell donot know

and finly the new eggy r commen and well stay but untel naw thay hard to catch

feeeeeeeew ........ sorry abut my bad english

any way any 1 can get me 2 sunsong and 2 spakels for me and my bro plzzzzzzzzzzzz my net to slow it take me for ever to open the forums

There is a hatchie of nebula with code OMFJ

OMG someone already has a hatchie of every egg

Edited by DragonWarrior349

The Mayhem drops are so rare, you can barely spot one.