TJ09

04/01/10 - MAYHEM

I wish TJ's hatchlings would grow up, but they still have quite a while to go.

Aw man i got two nebulas and influenced them then i got one hell fire wyvern and accidently scroll locked myself by reflex clicking a water walker

this totally stinks T-T why is it already the regular drop? -sniffles- I still need a sunsong and hell fire

Yes! Got a Hellfire! Now I'm locked sufficiently for the next few days. Hopefully I can catch a BBW after.

Aha! Yes! Caught a SunSong!

I am ashamed of you.

ASHAMED. Not using the correct name...pssh.

tongue.gif

*realises how late his post is* *facepalm* xd.png

But I still need to learn which one is which for the 'special' names tongue.gif

Edited by dragonico

They're in the daily drop, y'all - just mixed in. I saw the sun changy-color one and the fell flame one just now!

Just found out about the new eggs today and already it's back to the regular drops. sad.gif Managed to catch two nebula eggs but that was through the AP and not the cave itself.

I agree with everyone that would like to see the new eggs dropping exclusively for at least a few more days. Seems it's one extreme to the other, new eggs dropping for too long or not long enough.

I'd also like to know, like others, what exactly makes this mod!mayhem. Unless the mayhem is simply the upset that is/will happen from the new eggs dropping for so short a time. tongue.gif

Holy ****, I got one (the one that says, This egg radiates the heat of a fell flame). Now if I can just get the other three.

I only need one more to have all four, however that egg is seemingly hard to catch now. I regret not trying before the other eggs were re-introduced. :|

Right, there are still enough of the new eggs in the drops.

*hope that TJs hatchlings will become adults soon - would be happy to see the new adults soon*

The new dragons are great, well done! biggrin.gif

Best regards

Aulendil

Normally I don't get all excited about the new releases, because I can't seem to click fast enough (fast computer, fast internet, LOL means nothing without reflexes and hand/eye coordination).

I think they are all beautiful, and try to catch as many CB pairs as I can. I was trying for any of the three latest release groups, or a Paper one, when boom, I got a CB vampire someone released! Color me surprised and happy! That is exactly the kind of Vampire I wanted first. So, soon as it grows up, I will be releasing Vampires for anyone to catch. Wheee!

Now to wait for my bad reflex timer (the eggs I caught but didn't want... lol) to end so I can try again.

Happy hunting, all! And good hunting.

Frills are leaving!?! I better stop procrastinatig o gettig one. ohmy.gif But,but... I wanna lock myself with new eggs. sad.gif

And this would be why I just grabbed one from the AP - just in case. Now I have both male and female (one just gendered male, and I influenced the other to be female).

y they only in cave 1 day? i wanted 2 get another nighihs 1. but i abandoned a sunlight 1 in hopes of getting anouther nightish 1.sad.gif oh well i will manage

-Debates over whether or not to abandon her new Paper eggie in hopes of sngging a hellfire-

>>;

-Pokes TJ's little hatchies-

Grow up soon, please?

I want to know what you look like!

>:3

y they only in cave 1 day? i wanted 2 get another nighihs 1. but i abandoned a sunlight 1 in hopes of getting anouther nightish 1.sad.gif oh well i will manage

They are still in the CB, but they are interspersed with others as well. I, of course, learned this the hard way.

Edited by tiny_5nake

yay an egg is going to hatch, no more scrollock smile.gif, *starts to stalk heckfire's*

We're already back to regular drops... *cries* But at least cave blocking is still off. Otherwise I have a feeling it would have been mob mayhem instead of mod mayhem today.

Woohoo! Finally caught a Hellfire Wyvern biggrin.gif

*huggles new eggies*

Yurp.

Only...Five minutes til big drop happy.gif

Once I'm done catching a HF for somebody else, I can catch for other people if you want...

But I'd need temp pass, cause I'm locked with my own eggies happy.gif

Edited by XxDustiFoolishLovexX