TJ09

04/01/10 - MAYHEM

I looked on the wiki, and it did not have the adult sprites. it went as far as mature hatchlings and that was it

It is not right to ruin the surprise for other people, if a picture is up on wiki it will be reported to a mod and properly removed.

Hey two quick questions

1-Are these new dragons a permanent addition?

2-Why is it called Mod Mayhem?

I hate myself. I clicked on the wrong egg and I'm now scrolllocked...

T_T

Must wait 5 hours untill I can try for a sunsong and a bbw...

Coo... -hugs her new hellfire eggy-

I have influenced you to be female, but even if you are male, that is okay biggrin.gif You will either be a male RED Pyro, or a Female BLU Pyro... I also used one of my accidental catches to make a new Vampire >D

(To all TF2 fans, wouldn't it actually make sense if one pyro was a girl and the other was a guy? xd.png)

Edited by Dr. Paine

Sorry for this dumb question... but This 4 new eggs will stop to dropping soon or will stay permanently dropping...

Sorry for the english too =//

Sorry for this dumb question... but This 4 new eggs will stop to dropping soon or will stay permanently dropping...

Sorry for the english too =//

EGGS ARE PERMANENT xd.png

It doesn't have the adults on it because I went and asked for the sprites to be removed- not ONLY because it's a spoiler, but because they are not 100% accurate. Those were slightly older versions of the Hellfires (I dunno about the nebulas), which have since had some minor tweaks. Nobody but TJ and I have seen the final version you'll be getting in the cave. Mind you, the differences are insignificant, but still enough to distinguish with the naked eye.

I hate it when people spoil things, and I hate it when my art is misrepresented. n_n We'll all just have to wait for the eggs to hatch.

Did I speak too much... ?

I just wanted to see them (and I did see them), not to spoil anybody's surprise (but mine, maybe xd.png). Sorry if I had !

It doesn't have the adults on it because I went and asked for the sprites to be removed- not ONLY because it's a spoiler, but because they are not 100% accurate. Those were slightly older versions of the Hellfires (I dunno about the nebulas), which have since had some minor tweaks. Nobody but TJ and I have seen the final version you'll be getting in the cave. Mind you, the differences are insignificant, but still enough to distinguish with the naked eye.

I hate it when people spoil things, and I hate it when my art is misrepresented. n_n We'll all just have to wait for the eggs to hatch.

I do have one question though, were the descriptions for males and females purposely changed, or was that a mistake? xd.png

No, you're fine as long as you aren't reposting the pictures. I didn't see your post about the wiki until just now, quite some time after I'd already asked for the removal of the sprites. Someone on the Wiki was just jumping the gun, and it's all fixed now. xd.png

I do have one question though, were the descriptions for males and females purposely changed, or was that a mistake? xd.png

It's a mistake. DX

I've already notified TJ. He hasn't replied yet, but they are definitely not supposed to be switched like that....

Unless it's an April Fools' prank?

@JereduLevenin

Ok. I'm sorry, still...

But I maintain what I said : I LOVED what I saw biggrin.gif

It's a mistake. DX

I've already notified TJ. He hasn't replied yet, but they are definitely not supposed to be switched like that....

Unless it's an April Fools' prank?

Alright x3

Just needed to check, since it will play into my descriptions... -prays Influence works on this draggie-

how ppl do that dragon army thing i try to make my sliver army but not working

how ppl do that dragon army thing i try to make my sliver army but not working

Not the place to be asking that...

But anyway, it's by breeding/catching/trading for a ton of the dragon. Doing it with rares, like Silvers, takes a very long time. It's easier to do it with common/uncommon dragons.

Not the place to be asking that...

But anyway, it's by breeding/catching/trading for a ton of the dragon. Doing it with rares, like Silvers, takes a very long time. It's easier to do it with common/uncommon dragons.

/off topic

true, but when you have a lot of them creating army is easier smile.gif i have bred 6 golds this week by far biggrin.gif

/topic: i'm proud owner of 4 nebula eggs! biggrin.gif traded for 2, gifted by 1 and 1 snagged from cave smile.gif

/topic: i'm proud owner of 4 nebula eggs! biggrin.gif traded for 2, gifted by 1 and 1 snagged from cave smile.gif

<3<3

Glad you love them so much! biggrin.gif

<3<3

Glad you love them so much! biggrin.gif

i do!

i so LOVE them <333

i'm going to collect an army of them biggrin.gif