TJ09

04/01/10 - MAYHEM

Yea, they should. After all, they're supposed to be commons! smile.gif

Ahh I see, I got 2 Sunsongs and 2 Nebulae so I plan on breeding them. smile.gif

IF ANYONE WANTS ME TO CATCH FOR THEM PM ME and send a temp pass word.

I GOT ALL MY EGGS FROM 1 SECOND DROPS not hourly drops that last 4 to 5 minutes.

repost.

I've said this a lot (two words, not one) but here it goes again.

I really hope that nebulas can breed with each other

lol any chance I can has a Sunsong?? xd.png

I would but like I said I want to breed them sorry. Once they're adults, I'll breed one for you. smile.gif

i kip looking a the coplet list of dragon stell i donot see any of new dragon in it

grfegga, frill or hellfire? I dunno!! I wanna hellfire, and since I already have a frill...grfegga...any ideas on what to do???

finally caught a BBW and a nebula!

still need a hellfire and a sunsong

grfegga, frill or hellfire? I dunno!! I wanna hellfire, and since I already have a frill...grfegga...any ideas on what to do???

well it says you are free. but I would keep frill if I don't already have an adult.

but other than that its up too you.

Nona you aren't supposed to. they were taken off list yester ay 1:51 pm EST

ohhhhhhhhhh

well 5 min to the masiv drop good luck ppl

Edited by nona

well it says you are free. but I would keep frill if I don't already have an adult.

but other than that its up too you.

well I only have one more space on my scroll, if I grab a hellfire and breed my frill, if I still can, thats what Ill do but it will be two days til my frill can breed again and by then they prob wont be able to produce anymore

Oh, the new hatchlings look so beautiful! Can't wait to see their adult forms. :3

*sigh* this is getting on my nerves...I may end up asking someone to catch a hellfire for me...cause this computer is slow

Can someone catch a nebula and Hellfire for me? I'm not doing so well... sad.gif I caught for someone else all yesterday... D:

grr cant catch anything... and i only have room for 2 on my scroll, the other two eggs are ones i cant drop

Oh. My. God.

I just saw the adults Hellfire and Nebula on Dragon Cave Wiki and WOW, they look sooo beautiful !! *o*

I definitely want all of them ! wub.gif (just have a Nebula for now)

Thanks TJ and all the sprite artists, you're the best ! ^^

Oh. My. God.

I just saw the adults Hellfire and Nebula on Dragon Cave Wiki and WOW, they look sooo beautiful !! *o*

I definitely want all of them ! wub.gif (just have a Nebula for now)

Thanks TJ and all the sprite artists, you're the best ! ^^

The adults should not be out yet, where ever that page is on the wiki page it should be taken down.

The adults should not be out yet, where ever that page is on the wiki page it should be taken down.

This. That just ruins the surprise and I don't know why they are already posted on the Wiki and should be taken down immediately.

EDIT: Typo

Edited by Belasth

I went there and the adults werent there...but the Summoned dragon was...