TJ09

04/01/10 - MAYHEM

I can't wait to see the hatchies grow into adults, I want to see what the Nebulae and Sunsongs look like. smile.gif

Yesterday there were so much nebulas and today I saw just one. I'm happy to get two of them yesterday biggrin.gif

SQUEEE! I need a fellfire! I have all the others...four more minutes!!!! Anybody know what egg is really common today in the major drop? Yesterday it was nebulas...now its gotta be a different egg...

Massdrop over already? No! I only have two out of the four...

this is going to take forever tongue.gif

I haven't seen a single Nebula eggy today... And come to think of it, yesterday they were dropping like crazy. xd.png I'm glad I got one for now.

Tomorrow I'll go hunting for good. 2 of my hatchies are due to grow up. happy.gif

No more mass drops ohmy.gif

I've still got the hellfire and the sunsong to get! I thought there would at least be more than 1 day of mass drops so I wasn't too worried about being locked yesterday and getting only two.

They're going to be so much harder to get now!

Wow that was a short mass drop. Got 3 out of the 4 and 2 nebulas so I'm pretty happy. didn't get the speckled egg but hopefully I will later.

No more mass drops ohmy.gif

I've still got the hellfire and the sunsong to get! I thought there would at least be more than 1 day of mass drops so I wasn't too worried about being locked yesterday and getting only two.

They're going to be so much harder to get now!

Same here. I wish it was like before where they would be the only thing dropping for a few days.

i wonder as well

Rawr.

For those of you who I'm catching for, I can't > <

My computer is growing extremely slow, and it's more or less impossible for me to get one at this point..

Rawr.

For those of you who I'm catching for, I can't > <

My computer is growing extremely slow, and it's more or less impossible for me to get one at this point..

That's alright. I might just get some other eggs and try again next week.

Kept getting galaxy eggs and FINALLY picked up a speckled and a hellfire egg. Just need the "changes colors in the sun" one now. smile.gif

Rawr.

I totally want to egg spam with the four, but I don't know any websites that elt you egg spam O.o