TJ09

04/01/10 - MAYHEM

Wow, it is hard to catch all the eggs! xd.png But I'm happy I got the nebula and the sunsong yesterday during the mass drops, and I just got a BBW egg. I incubated my s3 neotropical egg, so I'm waiting for it to hatch so I can snatch a fellfire. The hatchlings look totally awesome!

Wow, and my summon hatchling has finally gendered! Yay!

It's very hard to catch these eggs with 400-500 people or more watching the page. The challenge of catching them now is kinda fun, though! laugh.gif

Edited by saphirekestrel

Adults are even more awesome. wink.gif

*wristles and looks away*

Yea, I know. I saw the completed pages, and they were amazing

Adults are even more awesome. wink.gif

*wristles and looks away*

Yes! I've followed the Sunsong, Nebula, Hellfire Wyvern threads so I know what their adult forms look like (absolutely stunning, each of them!) but I'm not sure what the Bright-Breasted Wyvern looks like though. I can't wait to see! biggrin.gif

*noms on eggs locking scroll*

NOMNOMNOM

i just need 1 hellfire D:

so i can have all 4

then once i have 1 of each

ill start an army!

mwahahahahaha!!!!!

:3

but first... i need this egg to hatch Dx

/rant

ooo~ heyheyhey Neph is the one with adult-on right?

NEPH APPLY ADULT ON DIRECTLY ON tj's HATCHYS biggrin.gif

Yes! I've followed the Sunsong, Nebula, Hellfire Wyvern threads so I know what their adult forms look like (absolutely stunning, each of them!) but I'm not sure what the Bright-Breasted Wyvern looks like though. I can't wait to see! biggrin.gif

where ? i didnot see it

hablarg.....

IDK.....

I needs moar eggs and MOAR MASS RELEASES TJ!!! pelease??

I personally think there should be at LEAST three days of just a mass release. No other eggs. That way everyone could get the eggs they wanted. smile.gif

I'm back. and my experiment failed. I needed at least 143 more views before it would even turn neglected.

IF ANYONE WANTS ME TO CATCH FOR THEM PM ME and send a temp pass word.

I GOT ALL MY EGGS FROM 1 SECOND DROPS not hourly drops that last 4 to 5 minutes.

The Adults have all been taken off the completed list, so you have to wait for TJ's to grow up before you cans ee them =3

They are stunners, I'm telling you. So far one of my favorite concepts. wink.gif

ohh yess..... DARN YOU TJ!!!!! DX

lol...... wink.gif

Ooooh you know, I actually remember seeing the adults before they were released! O.o They were all sooo pretty..... Especially the Sunsongs..... smile.gif

Edited by Rpuppyluvr0203

Just a thought but maybe the reason the massive drops aren't going any more is because the frills are being discontinued very soon. So TJ is giving people a chance to pick up CB frills before they go.

I didn't see the adults before the release, so I'm really looking forward to see what these dragons look like.

Can anyone link the completed page people are talking about? I would love to see it.

The Hellfires= Awesome and just plain cool looking (My fave sprite so far)

The Sun Songs= Amazing and prreeetttyyy

Nebulas= Creative and Eye catching

BBW= Very well put together, and adorable. biggrin.gif

Overall, these four I highly doubt will dissapoint people. I've seen and remember all the adults, and they are all very nice.

I'm still trying to catch a BBW, or a second Hellfire. I think Nebulas are rarest though, I only saw one last hour drop.

5 hours till I'm un-locked. Don't want to lose these eggs of mine, but need new ones. MAAAYYYHEM eggs want.

On my computer they don't even last one mili-second. I click and poof someonelse got one.