TJ09

04/01/10 - MAYHEM

Mod eggs are a bit rare considering the release happened yesterday. Maybe it's because TJ reajusted the ratios so new eggs wouldn't clog the cave (like the Midwinter madness eggs) and he has unintentionally gone a bit too far.

Hold up. Let me get this straight. Frills are gone? :'(

No, not yet. Lyth the creator is still deciding if she wants them pulled. Even if they are, she says nothing will happen until around June.

On an unrelated note, I'm seriously failing in the catching department. I really should get a catcher...

Mod eggs are a bit rare considering the release happened yesterday. Maybe it's because TJ reajusted the ratios so new eggs wouldn't clog the cave (like the Midwinter madness eggs) and he has unintentionally gone a bit too far.

I wish the new eggs were clogging the cave, since I haven't been able to get even one.

I wish the new eggs were clogging the cave, since I haven't been able to get even one.

They were yesterday O.o

That's all there was but the four MM

I wish he'd done the clogging with these, or maybe the legendary trios....

They were yesterday O.o

That's all there was but the four MM

I was scroll locked yesterday, so I figured I'd get them today. But it seems like it's almost impossible.

It would be nice if it was unintentional and we could have a couple more days of only the new eggs being dropped.

*Crosses fingers*

It would be nice if it was unintentional and we could have a couple more days of only the new eggs being dropped.

*Crosses fingers*

This- I still need another sunsong.

No, not yet. Lyth the creator is still deciding if she wants them pulled. Even if they are, she says nothing will happen until around June.

On an unrelated note, I'm seriously failing in the catching department. I really should get a catcher...

Phew. *wipes forehead* Thanks for clearing that up with me. XD

Welps, I gotta go before my brother drags me to the beach xd.png

Peace out, good lucks, and HAPPY HUNTING!

-runs off into the distance laughing like a maniac-

Hold up. Let me get this straight. Frills are gone? :'(

not gone but u canot bread it any more so if u got 1 u r lucky

I think I'm missing the point behind the Mod Mayhem name...what exactly was Mayhemish? Or what did the Mods have to do with it? Did they pick the eggs? Did they make the eggs? Are there more eggs coming? I know they all switch avatars n sigs, but I think that was more of an April Fools thing (plus I heard they have done that before, so nothing new really). Anybody know??

I think I'm missing the point behind the Mod Mayhem name...what exactly was Mayhemish? Or what did the Mods have to do with it? Did they pick the eggs? Did they make the eggs? Are there more eggs coming? I know they all switch avatars n sigs, but I think that was more of an April Fools thing (plus I heard they have done that before, so nothing new really). Anybody know??

Well, I know that the mods didn't make the eggs....I think they might have chose them, but I've gotten no real answer.

*Crosses fingers*

It would be ideal if the Mod Mayhem eggs were the only eggs dropped for a few more days and then their number slowly decreased until they were just like others commons.

Frills are leaving!?! I better stop procrastinatig o gettig one. ohmy.gif But,but... I wanna lock myself with new eggs. sad.gif

wow, they are very great! But someone else is always faster than me ... I get probably none of the eggs. ;__;

Frills are leaving!?! I better stop procrastinatig o gettig one. ohmy.gif But,but... I wanna lock myself with new eggs. sad.gif

Don't worry, if they do get cut, it won't be til June. you have plenty of time to try and get a few xd.png

Trust me, I have the same problem. Get the new MMs, and then go after some frills

Well, I guess I'll just have to hope that more and more people get scroll locked so I'll have a better chance of getting the new eggs.

Aww. It's back to the regular drop already? I still only have two nebula eggs...