TJ09

04/01/10 - MAYHEM

I believe 1 is the Bright-breatsed Wyvern, and the other possibly SteamPunk. I didn't check that far down in the list.

I am certain that the fell flame is the Hellfire Wyvern, and the radiance is Nebula.

I don't see how either of the other two could be steampunk ._.

Oh, wow! That's the S**s**g egg, right?

You sir, are psychic. That's the one dragon on the completed requests page that I always looked for. :3

Unfortunately, I grabbed the wrong egg and scroll locked myself for 5 hours. *sigh*

Thanks so much for your hard work TJ.

And thank you to the spriters for their wonderful additions to the cave.

I got my first epic code, a Brilliance coded as Lite (Caps messed) cool.gif

<-- is happy

I got a pritty sparkly one. I dumped my first bluna to make room. It's parent had imbreeding so would not have continued breeding anyway. debating on dumping my electric egg or not so I can have 3 of the 4, not getting rid of my second bluna egg!

woot woot! love the new eggies!!! Love ya TJ, in a totally manly way!

Two speckleds and a radiant. Gimme a sun or a fell >/

I wish his 4 of each would hurry-up and hatch! I want to see all the new pretties! (and not miss their first stage)

fml D: another cb split. X_X decisions. I need to stay away from ap. =x

>.> I think i might wait for daytime tomorrow when the craze dies a liiitle bit.

Edited by Tamago Purin

Wow, that drop was gone in 2 minutes. Is that a record? lol

I have 1 Brilliance and 1 Fell Fire. As soon as one of my hatchies grows up, I'll have room for the last 2. happy.gif

zOMG!!! I thought the "summon" egg was the mod mayhem! O_O I went into the AP and all the eggs were less than 7 days... I was like "WOOT?" and then I saw the cave and it was empty. I was like "WOOT?!?!" and then I can here and now I'm like "zOMG!!! NEW EGGS!!!"

so i herd u liek teh new eggz?

I am certain that the fell flame is the Hellfire Wyvern, and the radiance is Nebula.

I don't see how either of the other two could be steampunk ._.

hell fire, nebula, bright breasted, and a purple sun wyrm thing jeru made ohmy.gif

I figured it may have been Steampunk form the copperish look and the fact it was hot-Can never be sure though.<3

I've got 2 Nebula, 2 BBW and I'm now after another. Bring eet on.

Is this mayhem enough for everyone? ohmy.gif

hell fire, nebula, bright breasted, and a purple sun wyrm thing jeru made ohmy.gif

I don't remember the hell fire and the last one, but I LOVE the bright breasted and want it so baaad. ::paces s'more::

Gragh, I want to unlock.

I was thinking abot using EQ,but decided not to because two of my eggs are interesting...a CB magi and a CB deep sea.....hard to get those as CB.For me anyways.

._. I'm jealous. *Hopes my hatchlings will grow in a few hours*

Is this going to be like when the canopy, limestone and electric came out for a couple of days of just the new eggs or is today the only free for all before it goes back to normal? blink.gif

So the green ones might be the bright-breasted?

that makes 3 dragons I really wanted...I have no idea what the brown one is xd.png

But I finally got my sun egg...

I also clicked for a pink hatchling and ended up with a CB white...I don't know whether to be happy or baffled.

Edited by Wookieinmashoo

There was implying this was only the beginning of MM...

So I think they're be a little more mayhem. ;D