TJ09

04/01/10 - MAYHEM

oh wow, the electric and sunset sprites are gorgeous!

i grabbed two of the radiant ones on accident, now to get the other types...

I have the funniest feeling they will all turn into frill eggs...

xd.png LOL

Am I the only one that is slightly confused as to why TJ's eggs are under 4 days?

Or has this been addressed already?

/didn't feel like reading all the pages

I think maybe cuz he was testing them or like so we can see them grow up before our own caught eggs.

Edited by Tamago Purin

I hope this isn't a joke. :[

I hope not. I get one click, miss and they are gone. I may wait few days and try again....

Love the new sprites. I'm locked until tomorrow night so for now I'll just watch the chaos.

Am I the only one that is slightly confused as to why TJ's eggs are under 4 days?

It's usually because TJ's scroll isn't publicly accessible so he keeps them on his scroll for a bit before putting them up. Hence shorter time when they are posted. Well that and it's TJ. He can do whatever he wants. happy.gif

xd.png Smells like april fools now

Wow didn't exxpect this but I am sadly locked until tomorow hopefully so I won't be able to cath these (It's actually pretty good as this will tell me if it's true or not).

He does this on purpose so that we can see the hatchies early. His eggs always hatch at least 2 days before ours (if you use EQ or incubate). Once in a while EQ will hatch the egg before his do, but it's rare.

We should see hatchies in...... about an hour. 2 max. smile.gif

I'm sure his eggs are under 4 days because his always hatch fast so we can see what they turn into. n_n I have a speckled and radiant egg so far!

Wow! Let the mayhem begin!! Yippee! I can't wait until I am unlocked to collect the new eggs! biggrin.gif

Dang, and the insane abandoning has begun. I might just see if I can catch me some legendaries while you all go nuts over the new ones.

wHY DO PEOPLE HAVE THE GGS BUT THERE NOT IN THE CAVE? d:

I guess tmorrow and there be like 500 - 1000 people in main cave tomorrow >.>

New description for " abandon:"

'You abandon the hatchling while it is sleeping, hoping it will find its way back to its mother."

Awww...now it's more heartbreaking to abandon!

Edited by mysteriousone3

wHY DO PEOPLE HAVE THE GGS BUT THERE NOT IN THE CAVE? d:

The first drop happened almost an hour ago. That's when we caught ours. The next drop will start in roughly 7 minutes. And, if it holds true to other Releases, will be gone in 5 minutes, 10 tops.

Put your running boots on. wink.gif

New description abandon:

'You abandon the hatchling while it is sleeping, hoping it will find its way back to its mother."

Aw. That makes me so sad!

I dont fallow the forums so its not hard to believe im not in on the loop but whats with all this talk of mayhem and these new eggs im seeing? and whats all this talk of locking and unlocking?!?!?! (im not really a noob so much as I only look up info that I care about) and this happens to peak my interest... as it probably should

New description for " abandon:"

D: nuu

I am laughing at all the people who are all like "NOOOO I'm locked with stoofs i can't ditch" cause i am totally free...just minutes before the drop my vamp and male purple both grew up and i was able to get 3 of the new eggs...and i have a space left tongue.gif

I have will power! I kept my scroll as free as i could while you guys all gave in and locked yourselves.....mwuhahahahahaha xd.png

*pouts*

meeeean.

I ditched two of my six hatchlings, and my Ice will grow up sometime tomorrow, so i'll be able to get them then.