TJ09

04/01/10 - MAYHEM

I think that first one's the sunstone amphithere...? Too lazy to check, the colors look right though.

Just confirming what I was told before These are going to be regular eggs right not a limited release?

I think that at least 1 or 2 will be rare/uncommon, because 2 aren't being dropped as much as the others.

I GOT RADIANT WHHHHHOOOOOOO -goes to influence it being a girl-

All I need is a fell flame and I can sleep... ... possibly.

Grabbed 3 Brilliant Radiance one's and 1 Hell flame, lol.

:X i think the one with brilliant radiance will be common, but I can't even get anything.

D: worse than holiday drops.

I got unlocked and picked up a 4d 15h red hatchling and an ER black egg, which turned out to be an alt.

I had to drop a second gen skywing and a second gen deep sea, but I was only going to keep them to make blunas to drop, so it is all good.

I got a speckled, a heat flame, and a brilliant radiance one.

WOW! 955 user on the main page! My connection is so slow now there's no way I'm getting those eggs until the commotion dies down tongue.gif

Am I the only one here who doesn't know what any of the breeds look like?

Because now I'm really curious xd.png

Just had to make my first vampire bite BEFORE checking the forums. xd.png I guess its worth having a vampire egg that wasn't rejected.

Thankfully my last egg with a hole in it decided not to hatch yet and get me scroll locked so I managed to grab one of the purple eggs.

I believe 1 is the Bright-breatsed Wyvern, and the other possibly SteamPunk. I didn't check that far down in the list.

W00t! I caught two Nebulas. One's been influenced female and the other male.

Am I the only one here who doesn't know what any of the breeds look like?

Because now I'm really curious xd.png

i have no clue eather

but i managed to get all 4 so... smile.gif

I think that at least 1 or 2 will be rare/uncommon, because 2 aren't being dropped as much as the others.

It is always so hard to guess at the beginning of a drop. Sunrise/Sunset eggs were in huge numbers at first, and then they became more uncommon later in that drop. And now they are a bit uncommon (well, before this drop started). But then again, Nocturns were common right from the start, and they are still the most common egg from that addition.

I got 2...which is quite an achievement for me, considering my connection's so slow...biggrin.gif Can't wait to see how they'll look like!