TJ09

04/01/10 - MAYHEM

yes they are here to stay =3

Thank god.

Because if the two I want are indeed the ones I want... ARMY BEBEH.

Are these going to be a permanent addition to the cave?  I have a fast connection, but the cave is lagging from all the excitement.  tongue.gif

This! I'm never comfortable until we get confirmation that they're staying smile.gif

ETA: Just say that they are here permanently biggrin.gif

Edited by Drakrono

Thank god.

Because if the two I want are indeed the ones I want... ARMY BEBEH.

I shall make an army with chew!

aaargh.. i was locked with my first gold first silver first magma and male influenced purple.... gave up and froze the purple lol it can wait but im not happy about it. caught 3 of the eggs

Edited by yamidemonwolf

lol Someone IRC mentioned it (not me, I'm dense), but it looks like some of the Mods are having identity crisis. lol XD

Can't wait until TJ's hatch, so I can confirm my suspicions. :)

Are not.

Kila's just being an idiot >/

I shall make an army with chew!

-hugs the fell flame and radiant eggs-

Seriously. I already have names for them. And. Possibly descriptions...

I LAV THIS. -happy tears-

All I need is a Fell Flame to complete this four..I accidentally grabbed two radiances. xd.png

And if the one I think it is is the one I think it is...THEN AAARGH IM SO HAPPIES!

Squid Muffin =O

0_o As much as I love muffins... I'm not sure calamari flavored muffins would be very good.

Am I the only one that is slightly confused as to why TJ's eggs are under 4 days?

Or has this been addressed already?

/didn't feel like reading all the pages

I told myself this morning when I had just two hatchlings and two eggs after a trade and a grow up..."Self...you probably shouldn't lock yourself now because tomorrow is April 1st"...but did I listen? Heck no. xd.png Serves me right. Ah well I'll just help my partner get hers until I'm unlocked and can get my own. May the mayhem begin! Good luck everyone! happy.gif

Pssst, you're giving it away!

It's supposed to be a surprise!

Not to mention, that people aren't supposed to catch onto april fools events.

*squeals in agony*

I hate surprises! My goddness... and I am going to catch them nevertheless... even though I have a bad feeling xd.png... this happening on April fool's and all...

*squeals some more*

Are not.

Kila's just being an idiot >/

Not possible. Your newspaper just turned into a muffin stick for awhile is all. tongue.gif

Thanks for the comfort and reassurance. I might head off for bed. Happy catching, everyone!