TJ09

04/01/10 - MAYHEM

Wow... if anything that was a blur of eggs. I had time to F5 once, I rapidly clicked, and got a Nebula! I didn't think I did, so I refreshed again, and they were all gone.... in less than a minute!! Wow!

Yes I noticed that too! I like the electric male, though not as much as the female. The sunrise is pretty, but personally I don't like the sunset as much dry.gif

I'm like the way opposite xd.png

Yes I noticed that too! I like the electric male, though not as much as the female. The sunrise is pretty, but personally I don't like the sunset as much dry.gif

Have to agree about the sunset dragon. It's abnormally shinny. I love the pose, but the coloring seems strange.

Well, hoping to catch an egg. Tomorrow. Sleeping for now.

I'm really scared, I might get locked any minute now. D:

My gold egg is about to hatch, and I already have three other hatchies; My first Thuwed Dorkface, A stripe, (I happen to LOVE stripes) and my sunrise hatchling, who hasn't grown up in the past three days. My sunrise had already gendered yesterday, and he has almost 9,000 views, (No DBZ reference intended) which is more than ANY of my dragons in my whole entire scroll.

YOU AIN'T GONNA BE A KID FOREVA, SUNRISE

Fog the gold egg! It won't hatch while fogged. :3

Also, I still need a fell flame. ;_; I love love love them and I needs them. D:

user posted image

SQUEE

This.

OMG. Finally!!!! laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif Hmm....erm....agh! Acursed signature!!! *weeps bitterly*

Dragons:

Hellfire Wyvern, Sunsong Amphithere, Bright-Breasted Wyvern, Nebula

Gah, I want them all xd.png specially the SSA and the BBW

*pokes spring hatchie* grow, NOW!

=D thanks I like knowing the correct names.

o-e I think I'm getting old cuz my fingers are hurting already. =x

Gah, new releases are coming faster than ever! At this rate I don't even have time to build up armies like the good old days tongue.gif

I'm really scared, I might get locked any minute now. D:

My gold egg is about to hatch, and I already have three other hatchies; My first Thuwed Dorkface, A stripe, (I happen to LOVE stripes) and my sunrise hatchling, who hasn't grown up in the past three days. My sunrise had already gendered yesterday, and he has almost 9,000 views, (No DBZ reference intended) which is more than ANY of my dragons in my whole entire scroll.

YOU AIN'T GONNA BE A KID FOREVA, SUNRISE

Fog your gold so it doesn't hatch yet.

*EDIT* ninja.gif'd

Edited by Diem Adrienne

Yoru, fog the gold if you don't want it to lock you. It won't hatch when fogged. smile.gif

Edit ninja.gif'ed

Edited by Slaskia

I wonder why this is called "Mod Mayhem".... Perhaps they'll all disappear? Or maybe they'll all switch? Like the nebula will turn into fell fire ones... who know?

Answering my own rhetorical question: the mods

Have to agree about the sunset dragon. It's abnormally shinny. I love the pose, but the coloring seems strange.

Well, hoping to catch an egg. Tomorrow. Sleeping for now.

I should be sleeping too. dry.gif It's 1:35a.m.

Based off of, "Let the fun begin," there will definitely be more eggs released this weekend.

My theory is 4 eggs today, 3 eggs on Friday, 2 eggs on Saturday, and 1 egg on Sunday. wink.gif

I feel like that is a bit much.

Although, to release that many eggs at once would be quite the mayhem. No one would know what to keep and what to abandon.

I actually managed to snag 2 nebulas and one fell flame. I influnced the nebulas and i'm leaving the fell to choose it's own gender.

Yes thank you for clarifying for me. It isn't that I don't like the sprite it is just that the coloring if completely different from the male ohmy.gif It just seems too light/bright to me. Otherwise, what a neat pose! I really like how more and more of the sprites are being changed! biggrin.gif

Edited by Kesson

I'm abandoning a Nebula in 3 hours or so...Call me crazy, but I want a Fell Flame. smile.gif

I just grabbed my first all-number code off of the AP and I don't want it xd.png

xd.png Lol

hmm I am coughing , while get the new egg >> and hehe I got 3 new egg and vamp egg

I dunno if I want to influence somethings yet...unfortunately I don't know what the different genders would look like. My photographic memory has failed me *-*

*doesn't have a photographic memory*

When will they be released? ohmy.gif

I think like an hr or so ago.

Yes thank you for clarifying for me. It isn't that I don't like the sprite it is just that the coloring if completely different from the male :o It just seems too light/bright to me. Otherwise, what a neat pose! I really like how more and more of the sprites are being changed! :D

Well for starters she's supposed the be lighter. Just ask Lyz c: